If we filled all the extra space on the planet with trees, we could cut carbon by about 25 percent (in theory).
— Read on grist.org/article/stop-building-a-spaceship-to-mars-and-just-plant-some-damn-trees/
In 2018, a United Nations’ Panel on Climate Change estimated that we’d need to plant 1 billion hectares of forest by 2050 to keep the globe from warming a full 1.5 degrees Celsius over pre-industrial levels. Not only is that “undoubtedly achievable,” according to the study’s authors, but global tree restoration is “our most effective climate change solution to date… There are [expensive] technologies people are working on to take carbon dioxide out of the air. And trees do it — for nothing.”
- Climate Change ~Questions for politicized climate scientists Letter to Herald, 16/9/2019 If a light is held close to an object, the object gets hot. If a larger bulb is used, the object gets hotter. If the surface is painted white, the temperature is moderated, if black, it gets hotter. Three factors: (1) Distance between source and object, … Read more
- Prince Harry opens up about Prince Charles’ shocking advice | Royal | News | Express.co.ukhttps://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/1161152/prince-harry-news-prince-charles-royal-rift-royal-family-latest
- CLIMATE CHANGE ~ BEST OF NATURE 🌳 plant a tree a day 🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳https://youtu.be/kUsKbSrCEQ8 Trees 🌳
- I Love CO2 – debunking the Global warming hoax 🐞🐞I Love CO2 – debunking the Global Warming Hoax If CO2 is so bad for the planet, why do greenhouses pay to produce it? If CO2 was so terrible for the planet, then installing a CO2 generator in a greenhouse would kill the plants. But scientists and even governments actually recommend supplementing CO2 in greenhouses … Read more
- Good News Week ~ yahKINDNESS OF NATURE