“I AM BLESSED!” a poem in the series: “Mixed Blessings!” TUESDAY: July 9, 2019
Oh, IT’S OK! I’m sure I should be,
I got me my folks – and some friends? and a cat,
And-I’m-sure-this-MUST-be-Heaven, this place that I’m at!
And I got me – a kissable, loveable gal,
Who is MY BEST FRIEND, an incredible pal!
And I got me some clothes – and I got me a “bike,”
And sometimes I-get-money – to-buy food that I like!
And I write me some poetry, and I get me some sun,
And I do a little work – and have a little fun,
And I got me A FACEBOOK – site on-The-Web,
And – Some-day-I’ll-have-A-SUPER-COMPUTER, (pause)
THE GOOD LORD,
ME A SUPER-COMPUTER! (pause) IT’S-IN-MY-HEAD! JUST-CLICK-“SAVE!”
- “PREFERENCES.” a poem a.k.a.: “The Romantic Digby.” October 16, 2019 (Wednesday, Karaoke Night at The Railroad Blues, Alpine, Texas, U. S. A.)
- News Rooms Child Trafficking
- Like rain, I fell for you ~ Letter to my husband
- “DON’T BE SCARED OF POISON OR SATAN.” a poem for: Oct. 15, 2019 (Tues.)
- “CENTERING PRAYER, A BUDDHIST CONSIDERATION.” a poem, a.k.a.: “Being Truly Centered In The Body.” 10/15/19 [Tuesday].
- MALICIOUS.” a poem, a.k.a.: “The Shadow’s Stew.”* October 15, 2019 (Tuesday)
- Letter to my Husband ~ I want your Sex
- “GETTING RID OF THE ‘FEAR OF CLOWNS.’ ” a poem for Brandon Apodaca, Posted on October 15, 2019 (Tuesday)
- “HABITS CAN MAKE HEAVEN HEAVENLY.” a poem October 14, 2019 (Monday)
- Request Big Boy 😋