“MYSTIQUE!” a poem a.k.a.: “The Life of Mystery!” from the popular poetic series: MIM MY (Mystique In Mystery, Mucho Yummy) Wednesday: July 10, 2019
There’s only one girl, in-all-The-World, made for-me!
ONLY ONE (There-can-be-only-one!) She lives-across-The-Sea!
She lives in Her Kingdom; she’s a QUEENLY BABE,
And she lives – to LOVE — to moan, to-“outgrabe!”*
Her name is: MYSTIQUE, which-is-A-Mystery,
And her nickname’s: Miss Terry, and “The Prince” says: “Oo-wee!”
“The Duke” – and “The Earl” – and “The Duchess” all agree:
“There’s NO ONE like Terry! Miss Terry we see,
Is the embodiment of Beauty! and Hearts yearn to be,
At her dis-posal! To-serve-[her], naturally!”
If you fulfill her a wish, a blessing will attach;
You can try to serve her, but she’s a slippery catch!
Plus, her OTHER nickname’s: “Teak,” for this wood she adores,
To make her some tables and pillars and doors!
So, Miss Teak (or Miss Terry) is just called: “MISS T!”
I get MISTY-just-thinkin’-of-her, and I-might hug a tree,
IF I miss her too much, for she’s rooted to The Earth,
And has been FOREVER! SHE never had birth!
With-no-birth-[date], SHE-emerged, from a sea shell, we-are-told!
Some day I might touch-her! Yes, I-AM-so-bold,
To imagine I-might-approach – a creature so fair!
An angel? A daemon? With a-lock of her hair,
I think I’d be satisfied; I’d-just stay in my room,
And touch-her-hair-a-lot, smelling its mysterious, strange per-fume!
There’ll be a sign on my door, or, maybe-more-like-a[n]-“headstone:”
“DO NOT DISTURB! LEAVE THIS MYSTERY ALONE!”
Inside! (if you can get through) will-be-The-Crazy-Lover – of-Mystique,
Forever with her locks? magical and sleek!***
- – a term found in Lewis Carroll’s “The Jabberwocky!” Humpty Dumpty explained it to Alice one day: “What does ‘outgrabe’ mean?” “Well, ‘outgribing’ is something between bellowing and whistling, with a kind of sneeze in the middle; you’ll hear it done, maybe–down in the wood yonder–and when you’ve once heard it, you’ll be quite content. Who’s been repeating all that hard stuff to you?” “I read it in a book”, said Alice.
** – D[a]emon: a powerful spirit of universal proportions, not necessarily “evil!”
*** – A million years passed, and one day his door-did-fall! – – – and-there’s Mr. Silly Pants, 1000 Mystiques tall! – – – For he’s been cloning-each-precious-hair – to make many Terry-s, so-fair! – – – And they need to find water, across-The-Sea, over THERE!
- Fairy Land“LOSING IT? IN NEVER-NEVER LAND!” * Twos-Day IF-you-find-you’re-in-a-rational-or-reasonable-place, IT’s-(t)here-THEY-don’t (really) care-’bout-the-human-race! So, BOYS! (pause) Just-give! (pause) Give-it-right-up: Just-let-The-Pretty-Girls – fill-“a-wedding-cup!” FOR THE GIRLS, they-be “programmed IN,” to focus in on REASON; That’s-why-THEY-LIKE-SCHOOL-and-“The Golden Rule,” And-the-changing-of-each-season; That’s why they-like-to-teach-you – about sens-i-bil-ity – AND MANNERS-and-being-a-gentleman – and, of course, pro-prie-ty – So you bad boys, don’t-make-much-noise! … Read more
- Stand Tall ~ Art for SaleArtist Jfastereft modern impressions Art for Sale
- Aliens came today ~"EVERYONE'S HOPING FOR THE B(e)AR(E) NECESSITIES OF LIFE?!" a poem, for August 21, 2019 (Wednesday) The "aliens"* are (involved) "in" IT; The politicians are in it! And-people "in charge," Are living VERY LARGE! But (usually) "The Bigger you are The Harder you fall!" And! no-matter-how-smart [you are], there's someone smarter than you, Doll! AND – … Read more
- So, GOOD LABELERS & THERAPISTS, what am I to do?Introduction.: Do some-folks give-ya-the-business," when you're shoppin' at The Store? Well, you can always walk away! when-ya-can't-suf-fer any more! For, there're people who like to "label-you," and really think it's fun! From such people, my Gentle Reader, you can walk away or run! You CAN-always walk away – from a doctor or, even, a "friend," … Read more
- Laughter ~Laughter is the best medicine.