“MYSTIQUE!” a poem a.k.a.: “The Life of Mystery!” from the popular poetic series: MIM MY (Mystique In Mystery, Mucho Yummy) Wednesday: July 10, 2019
There’s only one girl, in-all-The-World, made for-me!
ONLY ONE (There-can-be-only-one!) She lives-across-The-Sea!
She lives in Her Kingdom; she’s a QUEENLY BABE,
And she lives – to LOVE — to moan, to-“outgrabe!”*
Her name is: MYSTIQUE, which-is-A-Mystery,
And her nickname’s: Miss Terry, and “The Prince” says: “Oo-wee!”
“The Duke” – and “The Earl” – and “The Duchess” all agree:
“There’s NO ONE like Terry! Miss Terry we see,
Is the embodiment of Beauty! and Hearts yearn to be,
At her dis-posal! To-serve-[her], naturally!”
If you fulfill her a wish, a blessing will attach;
You can try to serve her, but she’s a slippery catch!
Plus, her OTHER nickname’s: “Teak,” for this wood she adores,
To make her some tables and pillars and doors!
So, Miss Teak (or Miss Terry) is just called: “MISS T!”
I get MISTY-just-thinkin’-of-her, and I-might hug a tree,
IF I miss her too much, for she’s rooted to The Earth,
And has been FOREVER! SHE never had birth!
With-no-birth-[date], SHE-emerged, from a sea shell, we-are-told!
Some day I might touch-her! Yes, I-AM-so-bold,
To imagine I-might-approach – a creature so fair!
An angel? A daemon? With a-lock of her hair,
I think I’d be satisfied; I’d-just stay in my room,
And touch-her-hair-a-lot, smelling its mysterious, strange per-fume!
There’ll be a sign on my door, or, maybe-more-like-a[n]-“headstone:”
“DO NOT DISTURB! LEAVE THIS MYSTERY ALONE!”
Inside! (if you can get through) will-be-The-Crazy-Lover – of-Mystique,
Forever with her locks? magical and sleek!***
- – a term found in Lewis Carroll’s “The Jabberwocky!” Humpty Dumpty explained it to Alice one day: “What does ‘outgrabe’ mean?” “Well, ‘outgribing’ is something between bellowing and whistling, with a kind of sneeze in the middle; you’ll hear it done, maybe–down in the wood yonder–and when you’ve once heard it, you’ll be quite content. Who’s been repeating all that hard stuff to you?” “I read it in a book”, said Alice.
** – D[a]emon: a powerful spirit of universal proportions, not necessarily “evil!”
*** – A million years passed, and one day his door-did-fall! – – – and-there’s Mr. Silly Pants, 1000 Mystiques tall! – – – For he’s been cloning-each-precious-hair – to make many Terry-s, so-fair! – – – And they need to find water, across-The-Sea, over THERE!
- “PREFERENCES.” a poem a.k.a.: “The Romantic Digby.” October 16, 2019 (Wednesday, Karaoke Night at The Railroad Blues, Alpine, Texas, U. S. A.)"PREFERENCES." a poem a.k.a.: "The Romantic Digby." October 16, 2019 (Wednesday, Karaoke Night at The Railroad Blues, Alpine, Texas, U. S. A.) Some folks like to talk a lot; some folks like to listen. DIGBY likes to "keep things balanced," but mostly he likes kissin' (pause) He'll talk a bit and listen too; DIGBY KNOWS … Read more
- News Rooms Child TraffickingJong Woo Son, 23, a South Korean national, was indicted by a federal grand jury in the District of Columbia for his operation of Welcome To Video, the largest child sexual exploitation market by volume of content. via ICE Breaking News https://ift.tt/35FHjJ2
- Like rain, I fell for you ~ Letter to my husbandhttps://youtu.be/IBSmgPxsIcA Eyes talk better than words you knowDate someone who gives you chillsThe way he smilesThe way he through's his back in laughterWhen you look coyly downAnd that moment when he laughsI know I make him satisfied 😁 https://youtu.be/ttWQIorXJu0
- “DON’T BE SCARED OF POISON OR SATAN.” a poem for: Oct. 15, 2019 (Tues.)"DON'T BE SCARED OF POISON OR SATAN." a poem for: Oct. 15, 2019 (Tues.) THIS IS A PLACE of death, frustrations, gradations and different forms; It might present you with poisonous, organic kale; for others, lightning storms. ONLY GOD KNOWS? (heh, heh) what's gonna GET YOU; You might even die of HEART BREAK, when your … Read more
- “CENTERING PRAYER, A BUDDHIST CONSIDERATION.” a poem, a.k.a.: “Being Truly Centered In The Body.” 10/15/19 [Tuesday]."CENTERING PRAYER, A BUDDHIST CONSIDERATION." a poem, a.k.a.: "Being Truly Centered In The Body." 10/15/19 [Tuesday]. There was, IthinkI remember, somethingCalled a "Centering Prayer," A Buddhist meditation, which I learned "up there." I was upon A LOFTY MOUNTAIN TOP, awayFrom"[The]Din&Flurry," Of This Life's existence; it made me kind of teary. I heard THE VOICE OF … Read more