“LETTER FROM A JEALOUS HUSBAND!!”
“If I can’t have her, I have a plan!”
Wrote the-trembling-hand – of a jealous man.
So he locked his wife – inside her room,
Trapped with her lap dog – and a mop and broom!
“Let me OUT, you lout!” cried she;
“Never again! You can’t fool me!
You-have-a-man-in-there! Trapped! in-a-BOX!”
“I’m only watching movies – of guys-with-big – – – socks!”
“NO, NO – YOU’LL NEVER FOOL (again) THIS FOOL!”
“Come-on-now, Graham; try-to-be-cool!
And-jus’-lookie-here – at-my-friggin’- [ !”
“YOU’RE N O T COMIN’ OUT, ‘CAUSE I S T I L L LOVE-YOU!”
“All-right, YOU WIN! I just – never knew:
How much you love me; you have SUCH emotion;
Come-on-in-here, Sweetie, and smooth-on some lotion,
On my sexy, soft – and subtle skin;
Come-on! OPEN-UP! Let’s-do-some-sin!”
So – he ope’d-the-door, her jealous man,
And-she-hit-him-over-the-head – with-a-frying-pan!
And she called The Police, and they came to get him,
And-Kim-&-her-phone-sex-lover – Well! Their-love-‘ill-nev – – -er-“dim!”
So, the moral of this story, when you got cha a pretty wife – – – lock-her-in-her-bloody-room! Lock-her there FOR LIFE – – – ‘Cause fiesty babes are often bound-t’-break-out- friggin’-free! – – – Don’t-let-her wander – out-under-The-Sky – Did-ya-like-this- XXX-Mas Memory? 🙂 -?
- DESTINY’S WAY: A NOVEL OF THE BIG BENDDESTINY’S WAY: A NOVEL OF THE BIG BEND “Making himself comfortable as best he could, he crawled into some paltry shade near the ruins that offered relief from the rapidly warming sun. Pulling his stained, wide-brimmed felt hat off, he wiped the sweat away from his face with a long sleeved forearm. It would soon […]
- Love ❤️ Sleep ❤️Good night my friends You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” ~ Dr Seuss Advertisements
- Queen of the Shadows ~Thee, Queen of Shadows! — shall I still invoke,Still love the scenes thy sportive pencil drew,When on mine eyes the early radiance brokeWhich shew’d the beauteous rather than the true!Alas! long since those glowing tints are dead,And now ’tis thine in darkest hues to dressThe spot where pale Experience hangs her headO’er the sad grave […]
- Works by Iranian painter Javad SoleimanpourThese Paintings images were found in Cyber We have not been able to source any other information, on the Artist at this time. Updates as they arrive Perfectection Advertisements
- ~ Sonnet VII: Sweet Poet of the Woods – Charlotte SmithSweet poet of the woods—a long adieu!Farewel, soft minstrel of the early year!Ah! ’twill be long ere thou shalt sing anew,And pour thy music on the ‘night’s dull ear,’Whether on spring thy wandering flights await,Or whether silent in our groves ye dwell,The pensive muse shall own thee for her mate,And still protect the song, she […]