“LETTER FROM A JEALOUS HUSBAND!!”
“If I can’t have her, I have a plan!”
Wrote the-trembling-hand – of a jealous man.
So he locked his wife – inside her room,
Trapped with her lap dog – and a mop and broom!
“Let me OUT, you lout!” cried she;
“Never again! You can’t fool me!
You-have-a-man-in-there! Trapped! in-a-BOX!”
“I’m only watching movies – of guys-with-big – – – socks!”
“NO, NO – YOU’LL NEVER FOOL (again) THIS FOOL!”
“Come-on-now, Graham; try-to-be-cool!
And-jus’-lookie-here – at-my-friggin’- [ !”
“YOU’RE N O T COMIN’ OUT, ‘CAUSE I S T I L L LOVE-YOU!”
“All-right, YOU WIN! I just – never knew:
How much you love me; you have SUCH emotion;
Come-on-in-here, Sweetie, and smooth-on some lotion,
On my sexy, soft – and subtle skin;
Come-on! OPEN-UP! Let’s-do-some-sin!”
So – he ope’d-the-door, her jealous man,
And-she-hit-him-over-the-head – with-a-frying-pan!
And she called The Police, and they came to get him,
And-Kim-&-her-phone-sex-lover – Well! Their-love-‘ill-nev – – -er-“dim!”
So, the moral of this story, when you got cha a pretty wife – – – lock-her-in-her-bloody-room! Lock-her there FOR LIFE – – – ‘Cause fiesty babes are often bound-t’-break-out- friggin’-free! – – – Don’t-let-her wander – out-under-The-Sky – Did-ya-like-this- XXX-Mas Memory? 🙂 -?
- “HABITS CAN MAKE HEAVEN HEAVENLY.” a poem October 14, 2019 (Monday)"HABITS CAN MAKE HEAVEN HEAVENLY." a poem October 14, 2019 (Monday) Limerick 1: Doing oneThing all the time / Can soonBecome kind of a crime / Yes, variety'sAspice / It's[often] niceToBeNice / So, withSmiles, goodFriends, let's all climb. FallingIntoHabits, So Ea sy to do; We'reCreatures (ofHabit), &In courtrooms too, HABITS are considered (important) for a … Read more
- Request Big Boy 😋"REQUEST OF THE BACHELOR BOY." a poem, a.k.a.: "Little Tom Needs A Mom." Oct. 14, 2019 (MoonY DaY) He made it HERE to EArth on TIME. He's NOW included inThis glorious? rhyme; His request: "CookForMe; I need a little food; Alphonse, please, a meal if you woould, For ME because 'I DON'T WANT TO;' YouClean&Cook, … Read more
- SALVATION?” a poem October 14, 2019 (Monday)"SALVATION?" a poem October 14, 2019 (Monday) The Way of The Christian, The Way of The Christian, is: FIND SOMEONE WHOM YOU MIGHT "SAVE;" It might be a "booze-y' or a Fluzzie Suzi or maybe Beloved ol' Dave. It might be: KIM, Or "Catholic Jim," Or Brian, all down in the mouth; You might "save … Read more
- “TAKING A STAND?” a poem 14 Oct 2019 [Monday]"TAKING A STAND?" a poem 14 Oct 2019 [Monday] Freud,* he called it EGO; it's ALWAYS waving its hand, Saying: "I don't wanna be a mess any more; help me take a stand, On my OWN TWO LEGS, I WANT TO KNOW IT ALL; I wanna HAVE IT ALL too; please, don't let me fall, … Read more
- Home Based Business 👔https://youtu.be/jRcfE2xxSAw Create Your Own Future There can be no great courage where there is no conﬁdence or assurance, and half the battle is in the conviction that we can do what we undertake. —Orison Swett Marden Every successful person has experienced countless temporary set- backs, obstacles, and even outright defeats, in the course of his or her life. But it has been the ability to respond positively and con- structively to these defeats and to bounce back that ultimately has assured success. This quality of bouncing rather than … Read more