“THE EXTRAORDINARY OF THE ORDINARY!” a poem July 11, 2019 (Thursday)
If-I-kiss your lips and kiss each cheek, I’m sure to keep them moist!
If-I-hold you tight, I-can keep-you warm, and we’ll-be kind-of an-OYST –
ER-r-SHE-eLL with-both-of-us two-pearls-we’ll-be in-side;
It-could-be-cozy, you-&-I and-with-you-I’ll-abide!
It-seems-to-me-we’re-normal-folks! (pause) Yes-I-love-you quite a bit,
And – it SEEMS-so-or-din-ary Yet-we-have-an-“ext- traordinary-fit!”
And-it-is THAT FIT, that-we-seem-to-have, that causes me such “fits!”
I-think: “Isn’t-this-or-dinary?” Yet, today-we-got 100,000-hits!
Yet-if-the-“ordinary” FEELS-“extraordinary,” Then, did we “arrive?”
I can’t imagine [being] “WITHOUT-YOU;” before, How’d-I-ever-sur-vive?
Perhaps, adults-DO-LEARN – to-overlook-“The-Magic -of-Or-dinary!”
I-think APPRECIATING “ordinary-&-“normal” may-be- what-keeps-us-merry!
For-instance I-love to-HOLD your HAND – and-I-love to-give you kisses,
To send me – simply drib-bl-ing – glimpsing-your-wet-v – – i – a.,
Imagining-[that] I-might-be-so-lucky some-day to-make-it-mine a!
So, the-ordinary could-be-a-miracle, when-perspective-makes-extraordinary-stuff!
Although we SEEM just ordinary – “Bits-‘n’-pieces” are-MORE-THAN-ENOUGH!
Where-you-are-at? [Isn’t-it]-“an-ordinary-place?” Yet, for-me-it-is-my-HOME!
- Body Addiction ~"WISHFUL WANTING ADDICTION(S)!" a poem, a.k.a.: "Is It Safe?" August 12, 2019 (MoonDay) ADDICTION! ADDICTION! It-is my conviction,That: "Addiction-is-all that we've got!!"To keep us right here, insane, but demure – It-is FOR-ADDICTION, we've-sought,All-for-the-sake of-maintaining-The-Flesh – and keeping us here in The Body,Struggling-&-Straining-&-usually com-plaining! Tryin'-to-be-a-little-bit-"naughty!" IF you're NOT addicted to-something-like-PRETTY -or-food-or-some-power or-money,You-might-seek-addiction, to pills-for-some-thrills; this I-think … Read more
- “WE’RE SO PERFECTLY SUITED! I LOVE YOU, CUTE MISS!”"IT'S HER!" a poem – in the horrific series: "Cupid Doesn't Text!"* presented on: (you- guessed-it!) SUNDAY, August 11, 2019! WE ALL HAVE FEARS! and tears! and-concerns! IT'S-PART-OF-BEING-HUMAN, ISN'T-THAT-GREAT? IF it was any other way, I imagine THINGS-WOULD-BE-LESS-INTERESTING, and-we-might-not-be-willing-to-seek-A-Mate, "To have and to hold," to be silly with and bold, And I write this to … Read more
- PICKLE JUICE ~" HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" a poem a.k.a.: "Are You Ready?" a.k.a.: "Treat Others EVERY DAY As If It Was Their Birthday Every Day!" August 11, 2019 (Sunday) Are you READY – for "The Second Coming?"* Are you read to go and fight? Are you ready – to be "BETTER" in your life, Ready for a "good … Read more
- “THE DAWN OF A NEW DAWN!”We cant change the past it either breaks us or makes us different. The journeys we all travel through time is evolution . Do we have to change, no. But it does change us. Its our choices we make is our own responsibility therefore always be kind to you too. Dont hurt others with your … Read more
- SHE ~For: "NATIONAL BOOK LOVERS' DAY," celebrating reading and our favorite books: "BOOK LOVERS LOVE: 'FIFTY SHADES OF GREY!' " a poem for Freya's Day, a.k.a.: "The Anatomy of Training!" August 9, 2019 [Friday] My Beloved TRAINS ME – with style and grace! With the back of her hand! all over the place! Of course, She … Read more