“IN SEVERAL PARTS!” a poem, a.k.a.: “Pass Me A Frappuccino, Please!”
One part of you worries! Another part [simply] worked it out!
One part in so happy! One part likes to pout!
Pout-y parts are-still-purty [pretty], and poop-y parts are nice,
Every part, by-itself, is-a-precious-little-slice,
Combining all together, to make the perfect you,
From several parts, just like a play –
You’re Shakespeare, through and through,
With comedy and tragedy: DRAMA! and a twist,
Especially! at your end, My Sweet! which I’ve often missed,
BUT! Your front is also special, and your sides are good parts too!
I just love-a ALL your parts! Even-the-ones- that-will-go: “BOO!”
And SCARE ME HALF TO DEATH, My Love! Each part has special needs,
But each part’s TOTALLY worth it, because-combined Well! Each-part-leads,
To making-the-magic-of-you, which-I-could not live without,
Which brings us back, of course, My Love – to-that-part we just call “POUT!”
Pout combines with: CRY – and WHIMPER – when you do not get your way,
But, when you do,* there’s another part – that-cries-aloud: “Hey! Hey,”
And bounces all around the house – and grabs me, ’cause it’s happy:
It’s ANOTHER wonderful part of you; we call IT – Mrs. Frappy!**
- – GET YOUR WAY, that is!
** – because this so-called “happy response” is what happens when you get to have a nice frappuccino or quadruple espresso! – – – on an empty stomach!
- “HABITS CAN MAKE HEAVEN HEAVENLY.” a poem October 14, 2019 (Monday)"HABITS CAN MAKE HEAVEN HEAVENLY." a poem October 14, 2019 (Monday) Limerick 1: Doing oneThing all the time / Can soonBecome kind of a crime / Yes, variety'sAspice / It's[often] niceToBeNice / So, withSmiles, goodFriends, let's all climb. … Read more
- Request Big Boy 😋"REQUEST OF THE BACHELOR BOY." a poem, a.k.a.: "Little Tom Needs A Mom." Oct. 14, 2019 (MoonY DaY) He made it HERE to EArth on TIME. He's NOW included inThis glorious? rhyme; His request: "CookForMe; I need a … Read more
- SALVATION?” a poem October 14, 2019 (Monday)"SALVATION?" a poem October 14, 2019 (Monday) The Way of The Christian, The Way of The Christian, is: FIND SOMEONE WHOM YOU MIGHT "SAVE;" It might be a "booze-y' or a Fluzzie Suzi or maybe Beloved ol' Dave. … Read more
- “TAKING A STAND?” a poem 14 Oct 2019 [Monday]"TAKING A STAND?" a poem 14 Oct 2019 [Monday] Freud,* he called it EGO; it's ALWAYS waving its hand, Saying: "I don't wanna be a mess any more; help me take a stand, On my OWN TWO LEGS, … Read more
- Home Based Business 👔https://youtu.be/jRcfE2xxSAw Create Your Own Future There can be no great courage where there is no conﬁdence or assurance, and half the battle is in the conviction that we can do what we undertake. —Orison Swett Marden Every successful person has experienced countless temporary set- backs, obstacles, and even outright defeats, in the course of his or her life. But it has been the ability to respond positively and con- structively to … Read more
- Kindness~ Little Daddies girl Words of Wisdom“I hope the fathers and mothers of little girls will look at them and say ‘yes, women can.’” https://youtu.be/T0oCxxppbGo
- Letter To My Husband ~They came to tell your faults to me, They named them over one by one; I laughed aloud when they were done, I knew them all so well before, — Oh, they were blind, too blind to see … Read more
- Unknown Author ~Its that time again to return to the place of sleep. For its there is where I prepare for tomorrow. Who knows what tomorrow brings. I must say there was a time when Jesus asked me to be … Read more
- “AS THE GREAT TAU HAS SAID.” a poem a.k.a.: “BE The Groove; Don’t Be IN The Groove.” October 13, 2019 (Sunday)"AS THE GREAT TAU HAS SAID." a poem a.k.a.: "BE The Groove; Don't Be IN The Groove." October 13, 2019 (Sunday) The BURDENS OF THE WORLD as there to weigh you down; It doesn't matter who you are; … Read more
- EUPHORIA ~ You promise us"PARADISE." a poem 13 October 2019 (Sunday) "The Gates to Heaven" are guarded well, With a sign that reads: "This way to H L L," For the way to Paradise is NOT by sight, but BY FEEL (by) … Read more
- Utterances Matters ~ Words are Sacred communication, used wisely enchantments our sense of pleasure ~"SPEAKING WITH NO ONE, ON AND ON." a poem for Sunday, Oct. 13, 2019 Studying ABOUT IT, I'm SUREwillGIVEit TOyou; Thinking & (so-called) Learning ALWAYSmakesME go (pause) "Boo Hoo." The Road to Heaven DIRECTLY mayNOTbe pondered upon; The … Read more
- Aristotle Famous QuotesThe moral virtues, then, are produced in us neither by nature nor against nature. Nature, indeed, prepares in us the ground for their reception, but their complete formation is the product of habit – Aristotle
- Life’s like that ~https://youtu.be/BNVzNftY22g Many times you may question my love I send to you even when I don't know you well. Let me explain throughout my life it was not always easy, I have been abused, and used. I have … Read more
- Wisdom ~ Believe■FIRST THING IN THE MORNING If you generate 20 ways to achieve your major goal in the morning before you start out, you will ﬁnd yourself thinking creatively all day long. BeleveYour mind will be sharper and more … Read more