“EARLY MORNING BIRDIE SONG!” a poem Sunday: September 9, 2018 … a.k.a.: “We Birdies Don’t Need No Stinkin’ Butter Thank-You Very Much!” 🙂
The birdies have come, once again (to) flap and sing,
To greet us all over – such freedom they bring:
Flapping & Chirping & Pooping ALL OVER,
And squawking at (feral) kittie – and our doggie named Rover,
And the natural process of life has begun,
Once More! To amaze & renew – WHERE’S THE SUN?
For-it warms and enlivens each gay, little bird,
As they eat and they sing and they are NOT perturbed!
For the things of our World have infected them NOT,
Like cancer and sorrow and “What have I got?”
And “What have I done?” and “What more is needed?”
The birdies proclaim: “YOUR LIFE! YOU’VE IMPEDED!
With silly-human notions and long-term range goals,
And voting and engines and cell phones and souls,
And we-couldn’t-care-less, as we gaily partake,
Of our good morning bread crumbs – and some-water in The Lake –
And a chirp here & a chirp there & a flap and a flutter –
And we’re-just-happy-to-be-here, with some bread without butter! 🙂 -yum!
- BIRDS ~~ Many-banded aracari,(Pteroglossus pluricinctus) . ~ The many-banded aracari, or many-banded araçari is a species of bird in the Ramphastidae family. Birds©
- BIRDS ~ Volcano Hummingbird (Selasphorus flammula) in Panama by Miguel “Siu” on flickr.
- BIRDS~ Blue grosbeak (Passerina caerulea) . ~ Photo by : Thy Bun ~ The blue grosbeak is a medium-sized seed-eating bird in the same family as the northern cardinal, "tropical" or New World buntings, and "cardinal-grosbeaks" or New World grosbeaks.
- Quetzal ~ Bird~ Quetzal (Female) are strikingly colored birds in the trogon family. . ~ photo by : Alfredo lrizarry https://youtu.be/zW7RJuloa8M
- ~ Cuban Tody Bird~ Cuban tody (Todus multicolor) ~ Photo by : Alfredo Irizarry ~ The Cuban tody is a bird species in the family Todidae that is restricted to Cuba and adjacent islands. Cuban Tody Bird https://youtu.be/L1QCiUf5AWY