“A BRAZEN GRAZIN’ POEM!” a poem! a.k.a.: “From A Seductive Barroom Scene!” July 9, 2019 (Tuesday)
To: The-girl-at-The-Bar “May I get-a-drink-for*-you?”
“No! But! What-I’d-like, Big Boy, for-ME to do,
Is – get-YOU-one! Gin-‘n’-tonic, right? ICE, we’ll-be-“cuttin’!”**
“OK! Gin-‘n’-tonic! Can-I-SIP-IT? from-your-belly-button?”
“There’s not much room there; you’ll have less-than-a-thimble!”
“Well! (long pause)
Is-there any-place-else-we-could-put-it; I’m pretty-nimble!”
(uncomfortably? long pause)
“Maybe-I-could-take-it-as-an-enema, and you-could sip-gin-‘n’-tonic-from-my-ass!”
“Sounds-GREAT, but-I’d-prefer-it AS-A-DOUCHE,
The night away, (pause) in ev-ery, wonderful way!
I could sip! My name’s J-Jay!”
“Well, J-Jay (pause) OK! A-douche-of-gin-‘n’-tonic’s fine,
I’d LOVE to serve you! Might-‘n’-you-BE-MINE?”
I REALLY FLIPPED! I-gasped and-was-amazed, (pause)
- – in the original poem, it was: “from” you!
** – or is that: “ICE” WE’LL BE BREAKIN’?
- “PREFERENCES.” a poem a.k.a.: “The Romantic Digby.” October 16, 2019 (Wednesday, Karaoke Night at The Railroad Blues, Alpine, Texas, U. S. A.)"PREFERENCES." a poem a.k.a.: "The Romantic Digby." October 16, 2019 (Wednesday, Karaoke Night at The Railroad Blues, Alpine, Texas, U. S. A.) Some folks like to talk a lot; some folks like to listen. DIGBY likes to "keep things balanced," but mostly he likes kissin' (pause) He'll talk a bit and listen too; DIGBY KNOWS … Read more
- News Rooms Child TraffickingJong Woo Son, 23, a South Korean national, was indicted by a federal grand jury in the District of Columbia for his operation of Welcome To Video, the largest child sexual exploitation market by volume of content. via ICE Breaking News https://ift.tt/35FHjJ2
- Like rain, I fell for you ~ Letter to my husbandhttps://youtu.be/IBSmgPxsIcA Eyes talk better than words you knowDate someone who gives you chillsThe way he smilesThe way he through's his back in laughterWhen you look coyly downAnd that moment when he laughsI know I make him satisfied 😁 https://youtu.be/ttWQIorXJu0
- “DON’T BE SCARED OF POISON OR SATAN.” a poem for: Oct. 15, 2019 (Tues.)"DON'T BE SCARED OF POISON OR SATAN." a poem for: Oct. 15, 2019 (Tues.) THIS IS A PLACE of death, frustrations, gradations and different forms; It might present you with poisonous, organic kale; for others, lightning storms. ONLY GOD KNOWS? (heh, heh) what's gonna GET YOU; You might even die of HEART BREAK, when your … Read more
- “CENTERING PRAYER, A BUDDHIST CONSIDERATION.” a poem, a.k.a.: “Being Truly Centered In The Body.” 10/15/19 [Tuesday]."CENTERING PRAYER, A BUDDHIST CONSIDERATION." a poem, a.k.a.: "Being Truly Centered In The Body." 10/15/19 [Tuesday]. There was, IthinkI remember, somethingCalled a "Centering Prayer," A Buddhist meditation, which I learned "up there." I was upon A LOFTY MOUNTAIN TOP, awayFrom"[The]Din&Flurry," Of This Life's existence; it made me kind of teary. I heard THE VOICE OF … Read more