- A tribute to Dunedin poet: Elizabeth Brooke-Carr (1940 – 2019)https://wp.me/p3LGbs-6gq Advertisements
- Soulmates and Twin FlamesSoulmates and Twin Flames http://liberipress.com/2020/02/15/soulmates-and-twin-flames/— Read on liberipress.com/2020/02/15/soulmates-and-twin-flames/ i can’t escape this haunting housecracked and cold and minesplintering wood and blood-warm gutsall perfectly entwinedmy brain trapped in the atticmy heart on the frigid hearthmade me believe in cursesno cure I could unearththe only sound in silenceslithering up and through my framewears my voice as its […]
- We Don’t Always Get UpWe Don’t Always Get Up http://liberipress.com/2020/02/16/we-dont-always-get-up-2/ — Read on liberipress.com/2020/02/16/we-dont-always-get-up-2/ i am wrought with so many beautiful memories. they wrap themselves around each and every toe, so each foothold and step towards time hurts heavy. i drag my feet across deserts looking for elusive springtime, and i return to places i’ve felt whole, wishing to […]
- The DarknessThe Darkness The Darkness — Read on shortstoryscribe.wordpress.com/2020/02/17/the-darkness/ Advertisements
- The Best Part Of Getting UpThe Best Part Of Getting Up The Best Part Of Getting Up — Read on shortstoryscribe.wordpress.com/2020/02/15/the-best-part-of-getting-up/ Advertisements
Li Mu Bai
· No growth without resistance. No action without reaction. No desire without restraint. Now give yourself up and find yourself again.
· The things we touch have no permanence. My master would say: there is nothing we can hold onto in this world. Only by letting go can we truly possess what is real.
· [to Yu Shu Lien] Crouching tigers and hidden dragons are in the underworld… but so are human feelings.
· [to Yu Shu Lien] I’ve already wasted my whole life. I want to tell you with my last breath that I have always loved you. I would rather be a ghost, drifting by your side as a condemned soul, than enter heaven without you. Because of your love, I will never be a lonely spirit.
- “[And remember:] I’M CRAZY IN LOVE WITHLet’s make us up a GOD, the “best” one we can; (S)HE may SEEM kind of stupid & may (seem to) not have (much of) a plan, But we will make up Our GOD, kind of like a movie director, Who might STILL cast people to play characters like Hannibal Lector, But Our […]
- THERE WE ARE.” a poem for: Thursday December 5, 2019.Well, there’s M & J, “The Button” and “Jack;” We got each other; we ain’t goin’ back. We ain’t goin’ forward; we’re goin’ around, And IntoEachOthers’Arms is where we’re bound. (pause) Whether we’re resting, BLUE RED or (in the) PINK, Whether we’re SWEET […]
- FairyLEFT BEHIND? HIGHER SELF? HEART?Are you left behind? a sad, sad state? When, for the journey, you could not wait, When the future looked so bright,When with high spirits, things seemed right.And then you’re told, “You have been cut,”You seem to be here in a rut,WILL? LOWER SELF?”Can’t I come?” MIND?:”No, stay behind?”The Heart is […]
- Two’s A Sacred HeartCOUPLES. I saw 2 birds, they came to rest upon a cross of brass, And it was on the church next door, about the time of Mass. They were 2, a couple, I saw them there together, And they shall fly and they shall try in any type of weather. I thought, “Tis good to […]
- “NOT RECOMMENDED.” a poem January 18, 2020 (Saturday)“NOT RECOMMENDED.” a poem January 18, 2020 (Saturday) What have I learned, These last (few) years, With some clar i ty? Namely, That NOT to anyone would I recommend me, For any purpose. And what am I? Am I strong or weak? Well, whatever I am, it appears to me it must be pretty bleak, […]