“I’VE FORGOTTEN WHETHER SHE’S GREEN OR SHE’S BLUE!” a poem 7/22/19 – MOON-Day!
The birdies were chirping, when the-bread-crumbs-they-did-glean,
Provided by “the lady,” with the nails that were green!
Yes! Compliments of SHE! who-need-never be-seen,
For, She’s-in-green-camouflage! (pause) She’s-MOTHER-NATURE, old-Bean!
SHE provides woodland creatures – with their daily bread,
And She brings in Night Skies, as each bird rests its head!
She provides food and shelter – and loves every-one:
Birdies! Kitties! even-Humans! Let’s-all-HAVE-SOME-FUN,
And have us a sandwich! or a tasty Kitty Treat;
Mother Nature’s usually ALL GREEN, from Her head to Her feet!
She just blends RIGHT IN! She’s so HIDDEN AWAY,
Behind a tree! In a bush! but-She-was-at-Porters,*-yesterday!
You’ll-know-HER-if-you-see-Her, for She-can’t-hide-all-the-green-hue!
And St. Patrick’s Her Lover! without-Him, She’s-mostly “blue!”
- – Porters Grocery store, here in beautiful downtown Alpine, Texas, U. S. A.! Tell all your friends!!
- “GETTING RID OF THE ‘FEAR OF CLOWNS.’ ” a poem for Brandon Apodaca, Posted on October 15, 2019 (Tuesday)"GETTING RID OF THE 'FEAR OF CLOWNS.' " a poem for Brandon Apodaca, Posted on October 15, 2019 (Tuesday) Brandon,* he had FEAR OF CLOWNS until he met J Jay, And then his terrible "phobia," it simply went away. It was so most remarkable thatAcLOWN, like The Mystic Poet, Could perform THIS AMAZING MIR ACLE, … Read more
- “HABITS CAN MAKE HEAVEN HEAVENLY.” a poem October 14, 2019 (Monday)"HABITS CAN MAKE HEAVEN HEAVENLY." a poem October 14, 2019 (Monday) Limerick 1: Doing oneThing all the time / Can soonBecome kind of a crime / Yes, variety'sAspice / It's[often] niceToBeNice / So, withSmiles, goodFriends, let's all climb. FallingIntoHabits, So Ea sy to do; We'reCreatures (ofHabit), &In courtrooms too, HABITS are considered (important) for a … Read more
- Request Big Boy 😋"REQUEST OF THE BACHELOR BOY." a poem, a.k.a.: "Little Tom Needs A Mom." Oct. 14, 2019 (MoonY DaY) He made it HERE to EArth on TIME. He's NOW included inThis glorious? rhyme; His request: "CookForMe; I need a little food; Alphonse, please, a meal if you woould, For ME because 'I DON'T WANT TO;' YouClean&Cook, … Read more
- SALVATION?” a poem October 14, 2019 (Monday)"SALVATION?" a poem October 14, 2019 (Monday) The Way of The Christian, The Way of The Christian, is: FIND SOMEONE WHOM YOU MIGHT "SAVE;" It might be a "booze-y' or a Fluzzie Suzi or maybe Beloved ol' Dave. It might be: KIM, Or "Catholic Jim," Or Brian, all down in the mouth; You might "save … Read more
- “TAKING A STAND?” a poem 14 Oct 2019 [Monday]"TAKING A STAND?" a poem 14 Oct 2019 [Monday] Freud,* he called it EGO; it's ALWAYS waving its hand, Saying: "I don't wanna be a mess any more; help me take a stand, On my OWN TWO LEGS, I WANT TO KNOW IT ALL; I wanna HAVE IT ALL too; please, don't let me fall, … Read more