To have faith is to trust yourself to the water. When you swim you don’t grab hold of the water, because if you do you will sink and drown. Instead you relax, and float.
- Tomorrow My LoveGood night, whisper quietly waves, Take your misery away with them. Good night, my dear friend, And tomorrow we will meet you again! Tomorrow ❤️ https://youtu.be/cr5kcR78lGQ Shalom 🕯️🕯️🕯️🕯️
- Precious BelovedMy, beloved in deep sorrow I want to say, We mean a lot to each other, and it's hard to watch you suffer Always so tender, yet revered in spirit Sometimes you are super naughty, you just won't be stopped! My previous so dear, on this day you are perfect just the way you are … Read more
- My Sweet LoveMy sweet and tender love I was so waiting for you to come to me, Let with hatred for you come someone, But you take me into the world of love. Give joy and bring hope, I'll never find you a replacement, Let there be no relationship as before, But Darling more life I love. … Read more
- Fairy Tale DreamDream ❤️ The night has come down on the wings of the And the dream spins silently at the door I wish you had a dream in a dream How this world is getting brighter. And that the dream of your beautiful fairy tale It will fill the heart of peace and kindness And in … Read more
- Deliciously RipeThe ripest peach is highest on the tree –And so her love, beyond the reach of me,Is dearest in my sight. Sweet breezes, bowHer heart down to me where I worship now! She looms aloft where every eye may seeThe ripest peach is highest on the tree.Such fruitage as her love I know, alas!I may … Read more