“QUE SERA SERA!” a poem in a new series: T.D.C.* July 4, 2019 (Thursday)
“DADDY! DADDY! Promise! TRUE!
That you can ALWAYS FOLLOW THROUGH!”
“Of-course-I’ll-try-Honey, ’cause I LOVE YOU;
BUT! (pause) Let’s-see what-Daddy – can REALLY-DO!”
Let’s BE NICE to Daddy! He’ll-TRY-as-he-is-able,
But “IM-MEDIATE-DE-LIV-ER-Y” – may-be “a-fable!”
But – KEEP HIGH HOPES, for – EVEN DREAMS,
CAN COME THROUGH ON THE-BRIGHT SUN-BEAMS!
- – Tomorrow! Disappointment! & Certainty!
- Letter to my Husband ~ I want your SexLetter to my Husband I would do anything to be with youI want to be in your arms tonight You and I met in the most peculiar place one night And it just clicked In the most esoteric way A mouth of white chocolate melted in my mouth 👅dripping down my breasts I was mesmerised … Read more
- “GETTING RID OF THE ‘FEAR OF CLOWNS.’ ” a poem for Brandon Apodaca, Posted on October 15, 2019 (Tuesday)"GETTING RID OF THE 'FEAR OF CLOWNS.' " a poem for Brandon Apodaca, Posted on October 15, 2019 (Tuesday) Brandon,* he had FEAR OF CLOWNS until he met J Jay, And then his terrible "phobia," it simply went away. It was so most remarkable thatAcLOWN, like The Mystic Poet, Could perform THIS AMAZING MIR ACLE, … Read more
- “HABITS CAN MAKE HEAVEN HEAVENLY.” a poem October 14, 2019 (Monday)"HABITS CAN MAKE HEAVEN HEAVENLY." a poem October 14, 2019 (Monday) Limerick 1: Doing oneThing all the time / Can soonBecome kind of a crime / Yes, variety'sAspice / It's[often] niceToBeNice / So, withSmiles, goodFriends, let's all climb. FallingIntoHabits, So Ea sy to do; We'reCreatures (ofHabit), &In courtrooms too, HABITS are considered (important) for a … Read more
- Request Big Boy 😋"REQUEST OF THE BACHELOR BOY." a poem, a.k.a.: "Little Tom Needs A Mom." Oct. 14, 2019 (MoonY DaY) He made it HERE to EArth on TIME. He's NOW included inThis glorious? rhyme; His request: "CookForMe; I need a little food; Alphonse, please, a meal if you woould, For ME because 'I DON'T WANT TO;' YouClean&Cook, … Read more
- SALVATION?” a poem October 14, 2019 (Monday)"SALVATION?" a poem October 14, 2019 (Monday) The Way of The Christian, The Way of The Christian, is: FIND SOMEONE WHOM YOU MIGHT "SAVE;" It might be a "booze-y' or a Fluzzie Suzi or maybe Beloved ol' Dave. It might be: KIM, Or "Catholic Jim," Or Brian, all down in the mouth; You might "save … Read more