When you stand and meet someone, stand firm and steadfast. A telling sign of an unfocused, weak mind is constant fidgeting, shifting of the eyes and shallow breathing. . Act tough and you will be tough. Have courage and inspire others with your actions. But always be considerate.
Ask not what this world can do for you but, rather, what you can do for this world. Make service an important goal in your life. It is a most fulfilling investment of time. Remember, in the twilight of your life, when all is said and done, the quality of your life boils down to the quality of your contribution to others. Leave a rich legacy for those around you to savour.
Once a week, arise at dawn. It is a magical time of day. Be still, go for a walk or simply listen to an old Ella Fitzgerald recording. Take a long, hot shower and do 100 pushups. Read one of the classics. You will feel alive and invigorated.
Remain slightly aloof. Do not let everyone know everything about you. Cultivate a mystique.
Master the art of public speaking. There are few natural speakers. One great trial lawyer stammered dreadfully but through courage and strength of conviction, he developed into a brilliant orator. Role model anyone you think is a highly effective, influential communicator. Visualize a picture of this person. Stand like him, smile like him, and talk like him. The results will startle you.
Seek out motivational speakers committed to character training and lifelong success. Make it a point to attend inspirational lectures each month to consistently renew the importance of personal growth in your mind. In a two hour seminar, you can learn powerful techniques and strategies that others have spent many years learning and refining. Never feel that you have no time for gathering new ideas, you are investing in yourself.
Read the wonderful book “Discovering Happiness” by Dennis Wholey. It will certainly open up new horizons for you in your quest for an optimal state of health and happiness.
To enhance your concentration, read a passage in a book you have never explored. Then try to recite it verbatim. Practice this for only 5 minutes a day and enjoy the results which follow after a few months of effort.
Try entering a 5 km running race and then a 10 km event. The adrenaline that flows from the experience of racing with several hundred other fitness-minded people is exhilarating. By constantly pushing the envelope of your capacity, your potential will quickly unfold. Remember, the body will give you only what you ask of it.
( reality is you may faint anyway)
- Home Based BusinessHOME BASED BUSINESS
- GROWING UPFACTS OF GROWING UP IS NEVER EASY TO DO The Innocence of school days brings on all these horror times of working then the world is full of Stepping stones.A bully is a blustering, quarrelsome and overbearing sort. They never grew out of it; they acted that way in primary school, and it carried through … Read more
- Home Based Business 👔https://youtu.be/jRcfE2xxSAw Create Your Own Future There can be no great courage where there is no conﬁdence or assurance, and half the battle is in the conviction that we can do what we undertake. —Orison Swett Marden Every successful person has experienced countless temporary set- backs, obstacles, and even outright defeats, in the course of his or her life. But it has been the ability to respond positively and con- structively to these defeats and to bounce back that ultimately has assured success. This quality of bouncing rather than … Read more
- Home Based BUSINESS 👔Think Like a Genius Make every thought, every fact, that comes into your mind pay you a proﬁt. Make it work and produce for you. Think of things not as they are but as they might be. Dont merely dream¾but create!—Maxwell Maltz You are a potential genius.Your amazing brain has more than 18 bil- lion cells, each one of which is connected to and interlinked with as many as 20,000 others. This means that the number of possible thoughts you can think is greater than all the molecules in the known universe. You have the capacity … Read more
- Achieve personal successDevelop the wonderful habit of a daily swim. It will promote excellent health, keep you relaxed and concentrated, lean and trim. Swimming is not stressful on the body, provides a great workout for the lungs and requires little time to do effectively. Remember that in a fit body resides a fit mind. People who are … Read more