“BEST FRIEND TOO!” a poem June 17, 2019 (Moon-Dog Day)
My body is my best friend; I love every-strand-of-hair;
I really want to love him* – to show him that I care!
I want to listen to him, if-he-needs to-talk to me,
To tell me: “Something’s-going-on-here!” I’ll-listen-re-spectfully!
And, if my body’s aching, I’ll try to-give-it a little rest;
If there’s pain or discomfort, I-will-NOT my-body test,
By [like] popping pills or something – to-make-the-message go away!
I wanna keep him healthy – for-forever and a day!
My Best Friend, thanks for all your love – and understanding too,
For-I-can-be tough to-deal-with! Forgive-me! I-love-you-true!
- – You are welcome to put in the feminine here, if you wish! Remember, though, we all have both!
- MISSING PLEASE HELP FIND HIM A mothers plea ~Still missing…Today is my son's 33rd birthday. It's been close to 10 yrs since I've seen him. Although he was last heard of in 2012/2013 by friends. He called an army buddy in Nebraska asking if he could stay with him for a bit before he went to Thailand. He also told his stepsister he … Read more
- – In the arms of an angel” 🕊https://youtu.be/1SiylvmFI_8 Most beautiful warriors of the heavenly spirit, ( yes my friends I am addressing this to you ) To live life one has a spirit created by our loving God so that on earth we may live in a earthly environment and body. Because mankind as a whole turned there back on their Creator, … Read more
- PEACE🕊These days in which you walk require you to be with me in a state of peace, for I dwell within you and I am aware of the dangers and temptations that the outer world will put upon you to destroy your oneness with myself. I will help guide you I am not a empty … Read more
- Truth ~Now that all buildings fall down if the foundation is not true. The world is doing the same as you lose sight of what is true. God is truth. Jesus birth, death and resurrection and meaning of it is truth. Accept this as your foundation and you will understand life that has a stability and … Read more
- You tell the story 🍀Advice from a tree 🌳 Stand tall and proud GO OUT ON A LIMBRemember your RootsDRINK PLENTY OF WATER Be content with your natural beauty enjoy the view 🌳@bestofnatureblog I’m ready for something brand new I’m ready for the new energy I’m ready to spread my branches I’m ready to grow 🌳@jfastereft