“AVOIDING THE ACUTE ANGLE!”* a poem May 31, 2019 (Friday)
I never wanna taunt you! Never! ever! ever!
IF I do, it’s not on purpose, for-I-know-I’m-not-so-clever,
That I can afford EVER! to-put-another-person-“down!”
I don’t wanna insult you, for I take no pleasure in your frown!
So, if you feel derided, it was certainly NOT my wish!
Which means I tend to oft’ mistake – what people say and do,
Thinking that I’m important enough for them to taunt me too!
Thus, if-I-ever, in-your-eyes, seem-to-be-taunting-ANYONE,
Please tell me pretty-quick! so-I-might-awake and-stun,
Myself into the awareness – of the pos-si-bi-li-ty,
That I am being a horse’s a- – which-is-certainly-NOT be-yond-a-me!
- – a phrase used by author Dale Carnegie suggesting that no one ever wins an argument
- Judgment ~ julian assange
- I’m the happiest me when I’m with you ~ come, dance with me
- “Josh Groban – You Are Loved (Don’t Give Up)”~ BROKEN Soul ©
- Are we a racist Nation ?~ America or any COUNTRY. Do you believe that Hate SPEACH is against HUMANITY- answer that – Question yourself – is your insides the same as everyone else. 🤗 Perhaps others need this right now to understand we ARE Brothers and Sisters on Earth together. 🤗 Interesting stuff that isn’t it folk! Keep reading 😊simple little Thoughts of the day 😁 HELLO WORLD sprinkle KINDNESS wherever you go- it’s free you know 😁😅