“EVERYTHING I HAVE”* Monday. *: I Give To You – for M. 🙂
You fished me outta The Bargain Bin at the local “5 and dime!”
You bought me CHEAP, as damaged goods,
Attached: There was a rhyme:
Said: “This is J Jay – Here for you –
Who’s waiting for a girl, (pause)
To find this broken toy,
Who’ll fish him out and take him home and care for him all right,
And everything he has is yours – he’ll be your guiding light!!”
When I was bought, I looked straight up and saw your tear-filled eyes,
And fell in love with you right there; and breathed a million sighs!
You said: “Well, J Jay – Wanna Play?” and my heart skipped a beat,
And I said: “Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes,“ and you laid me in your seat!
“So-so, my J Jay – What you got? This EVERYTHING THAT’S YOURS?”
And I looked up into your face and said, in “kitten purrs:”
“Hi, my name is J Jay and I-know-what-I-got –
No money, lands or careful plans, but what I’s got’s A LOT!
I have not you; You have not me, for I can tell you true!
I am ‘The Lord’s,’
You are The Lord’s – And-I-don’t know what to do!
My little head is fluffy poo, so knowledge I have not –
This life’s a Great Big Mystery – But-I-still-know-what-I-got!
If you want all I have, My Dear, I’ll tell you very plain:
I got this MAGIC SOMETHING –
That’ll drive you quite insane!
I got just one thing, Honey Pie –
Can’t touch it, sell it, seek it, find it –
Where it is, I ain’t a clue –
BUT – It’s real, I’m sure, by goll.
IT IS THIS FEELING I HAVE FOR YOU – PLEASE LOVE YOUR LITTLE DOLL!”
- Wisdom ~ Believe
- Change Your Thinking ~
- Limerick CoRner.~
- “TAKING CARE OF BUSINESS.” a poem October 12, 2019 (Saturday)
- “CONNIVING MALARKEY, REVISITED.” a poem October 12, 2019 (Saturday)
- Body Addiction ~"WISHFUL WANTING ADDICTION(S)!" a poem, a.k.a.: "Is It Safe?" August 12, 2019 (MoonDay) ADDICTION! ADDICTION! It-is my conviction,That: "Addiction-is-all that we've got!!"To keep us right here, insane, but demure – It-is FOR-ADDICTION, we've-sought,All-for-the-sake of-maintaining-The-Flesh – and keeping us here in The Body,Struggling-&-Straining-&-usually com-plaining! Tryin'-to-be-a-little-bit-"naughty!" IF you're NOT addicted to-something-like-PRETTY -or-food-or-some-power or-money,You-might-seek-addiction, to pills-for-some-thrills; this I-think … Read more
- “WE’RE SO PERFECTLY SUITED! I LOVE YOU, CUTE MISS!”"IT'S HER!" a poem – in the horrific series: "Cupid Doesn't Text!"* presented on: (you- guessed-it!) SUNDAY, August 11, 2019! WE ALL HAVE FEARS! and tears! and-concerns! IT'S-PART-OF-BEING-HUMAN, ISN'T-THAT-GREAT? IF it was any other way, I imagine THINGS-WOULD-BE-LESS-INTERESTING, and-we-might-not-be-willing-to-seek-A-Mate, "To have and to hold," to be silly with and bold, And I write this to … Read more
- PICKLE JUICE ~" HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" a poem a.k.a.: "Are You Ready?" a.k.a.: "Treat Others EVERY DAY As If It Was Their Birthday Every Day!" August 11, 2019 (Sunday) Are you READY – for "The Second Coming?"* Are you read to go and fight? Are you ready – to be "BETTER" in your life, Ready for a "good … Read more
- “THE DAWN OF A NEW DAWN!”We cant change the past it either breaks us or makes us different. The journeys we all travel through time is evolution . Do we have to change, no. But it does change us. Its our choices we make is our own responsibility therefore always be kind to you too. Dont hurt others with your … Read more
- SHE ~For: "NATIONAL BOOK LOVERS' DAY," celebrating reading and our favorite books: "BOOK LOVERS LOVE: 'FIFTY SHADES OF GREY!' " a poem for Freya's Day, a.k.a.: "The Anatomy of Training!" August 9, 2019 [Friday] My Beloved TRAINS ME – with style and grace! With the back of her hand! all over the place! Of course, She … Read more