“LEARN TO CRAWL AND SWIM! THEN, MAYBE YOU CAN TAKE A WALK!” a poem June 25, 2019 (Tuesday)
“I KNOW better than my body,” (boom-boom!) said Cornelius Packbottom! (Oh, yeah!)
“I KNOW The Seasons! (mm, mm!) From: Fall-o! – unto Au-tumn!” (Ooh, whee!)
“So, I know-a – that-just THIS! and-THAT! is, for me, good to eat!!
I’ll stay away – from SHELLFISH! “uncloven-hooves!” and-most-o’-the-meat!
SO, WE GOT SOME LITTLE BABIES, and WE GATHERED THEM AROUND,*
The Dinner Table (filled with plenty**) and this is what we found:
BABIES ATE – WHATEVER! THEY-WERE INCLIN- ED TO,
Maybe-because They-have-never-learned – THE-“BEST”-FOODS-for-me-&-you!
For instance, one healthy baby – simply ate BEEF! for-days,
With a little milk and juice!*** This is, maybe, what Dr. Spock-y say-Z:
“THE BODY K N O W S ITS NEEDS, although WE-THINK-we’re-so-smart,
And, if you strategize, you’re-likely-to-make-your-body kinda- Hu(a)RT!”
Plus! This-could-apply-to-politics, for-politicians-KNOW-what-we-must-do:
THEY KNOW WHAT THINGS ARE APPROPRIATE! (and-even-when-to-poo!)
Well, I-think most-of-them are-“full-o’-cr-p,” and-need-to-be-locked-in-“the-cr—er!”
TRUMP! and-his-“friends,” despite-all-their-dress, are-not-that-terribly-“dapper,” ****
But, I think, PRETTY PRIDEFUL! AND – “Pride comes ‘fore a fall!”
THEY’RE JUMPIN’ – and THEY’RE WHOOPIN’
- – In a little experiment! Read about it, if you wish, in a book by Dr. Benjamin Spock, called: “Baby and Child Care!”
** – EVERY FOOD easily available: milk products, all different types of meats, vegetable, fruits – juices! Breads, pastries, chocolate . . . you name it, we probably stuck it there!
*** – Then, of course, this baby started eating other foods too! Perhaps, just a whole lot of fruit and juice, and, then, maybe bread! or! pork! A little; sometimes, a lot! The thing is, the body can steer you in “reasonably healthy” directions, IF you’ll let IT!!
**** – Dapper: smart, elegant, dashing! You know, like George Clooney!
- “PREFERENCES.” a poem a.k.a.: “The Romantic Digby.” October 16, 2019 (Wednesday, Karaoke Night at The Railroad Blues, Alpine, Texas, U. S. A.)
- News Rooms Child Trafficking
- Like rain, I fell for you ~ Letter to my husband
- “DON’T BE SCARED OF POISON OR SATAN.” a poem for: Oct. 15, 2019 (Tues.)
- “CENTERING PRAYER, A BUDDHIST CONSIDERATION.” a poem, a.k.a.: “Being Truly Centered In The Body.” 10/15/19 [Tuesday].
Peaceful 🌼🌼🌼🌼 thank you 🙏
- Body Addiction ~"WISHFUL WANTING ADDICTION(S)!" a poem, a.k.a.: "Is It Safe?" August 12, 2019 (MoonDay) ADDICTION! ADDICTION! It-is my conviction,That: "Addiction-is-all that we've got!!"To keep us right here, insane, but demure – It-is FOR-ADDICTION, we've-sought,All-for-the-sake of-maintaining-The-Flesh – and keeping us here in The Body,Struggling-&-Straining-&-usually com-plaining! Tryin'-to-be-a-little-bit-"naughty!" IF you're NOT addicted to-something-like-PRETTY -or-food-or-some-power or-money,You-might-seek-addiction, to pills-for-some-thrills; this I-think … Read more
- “WE’RE SO PERFECTLY SUITED! I LOVE YOU, CUTE MISS!”"IT'S HER!" a poem – in the horrific series: "Cupid Doesn't Text!"* presented on: (you- guessed-it!) SUNDAY, August 11, 2019! WE ALL HAVE FEARS! and tears! and-concerns! IT'S-PART-OF-BEING-HUMAN, ISN'T-THAT-GREAT? IF it was any other way, I imagine THINGS-WOULD-BE-LESS-INTERESTING, and-we-might-not-be-willing-to-seek-A-Mate, "To have and to hold," to be silly with and bold, And I write this to … Read more
- PICKLE JUICE ~" HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" a poem a.k.a.: "Are You Ready?" a.k.a.: "Treat Others EVERY DAY As If It Was Their Birthday Every Day!" August 11, 2019 (Sunday) Are you READY – for "The Second Coming?"* Are you read to go and fight? Are you ready – to be "BETTER" in your life, Ready for a "good … Read more
- “THE DAWN OF A NEW DAWN!”We cant change the past it either breaks us or makes us different. The journeys we all travel through time is evolution . Do we have to change, no. But it does change us. Its our choices we make is our own responsibility therefore always be kind to you too. Dont hurt others with your … Read more
- SHE ~For: "NATIONAL BOOK LOVERS' DAY," celebrating reading and our favorite books: "BOOK LOVERS LOVE: 'FIFTY SHADES OF GREY!' " a poem for Freya's Day, a.k.a.: "The Anatomy of Training!" August 9, 2019 [Friday] My Beloved TRAINS ME – with style and grace! With the back of her hand! all over the place! Of course, She … Read more