“LEARN TO CRAWL AND SWIM! THEN, MAYBE YOU CAN TAKE A WALK!” a poem June 25, 2019 (Tuesday)
“I KNOW better than my body,” (boom-boom!) said Cornelius Packbottom! (Oh, yeah!)
“I KNOW The Seasons! (mm, mm!) From: Fall-o! – unto Au-tumn!” (Ooh, whee!)
“So, I know-a – that-just THIS! and-THAT! is, for me, good to eat!!
I’ll stay away – from SHELLFISH! “uncloven-hooves!” and-most-o’-the-meat!
SO, WE GOT SOME LITTLE BABIES, and WE GATHERED THEM AROUND,*
The Dinner Table (filled with plenty**) and this is what we found:
BABIES ATE – WHATEVER! THEY-WERE INCLIN- ED TO,
Maybe-because They-have-never-learned – THE-“BEST”-FOODS-for-me-&-you!
For instance, one healthy baby – simply ate BEEF! for-days,
With a little milk and juice!*** This is, maybe, what Dr. Spock-y say-Z:
“THE BODY K N O W S ITS NEEDS, although WE-THINK-we’re-so-smart,
And, if you strategize, you’re-likely-to-make-your-body kinda- Hu(a)RT!”
Plus! This-could-apply-to-politics, for-politicians-KNOW-what-we-must-do:
THEY KNOW WHAT THINGS ARE APPROPRIATE! (and-even-when-to-poo!)
Well, I-think most-of-them are-“full-o’-cr-p,” and-need-to-be-locked-in-“the-cr—er!”
TRUMP! and-his-“friends,” despite-all-their-dress, are-not-that-terribly-“dapper,” ****
But, I think, PRETTY PRIDEFUL! AND – “Pride comes ‘fore a fall!”
THEY’RE JUMPIN’ – and THEY’RE WHOOPIN’
- – In a little experiment! Read about it, if you wish, in a book by Dr. Benjamin Spock, called: “Baby and Child Care!”
** – EVERY FOOD easily available: milk products, all different types of meats, vegetable, fruits – juices! Breads, pastries, chocolate . . . you name it, we probably stuck it there!
*** – Then, of course, this baby started eating other foods too! Perhaps, just a whole lot of fruit and juice, and, then, maybe bread! or! pork! A little; sometimes, a lot! The thing is, the body can steer you in “reasonably healthy” directions, IF you’ll let IT!!
**** – Dapper: smart, elegant, dashing! You know, like George Clooney!
- Delighted ~
- A tribute to Dunedin poet: Elizabeth Brooke-Carr (1940 – 2019)
- Poetry ~
- Soulmates and Twin Flames
- We Don’t Always Get Up
imagine your life, a bulb, imagine it darkened on the outside, painted over with all the stuff you want to…
Oh it works for me. Sorry about that. Thanks tho.
Thank you, Katherine, it’s a female thing 😁😁
This post made me smile. Thank you, Kindness! ^^
- “[And remember:] I’M CRAZY IN LOVE WITHLet’s make us up a GOD, the “best” one we can; (S)HE may SEEM kind of stupid & may (seem to) not have (much of) a plan, But we will make up Our GOD, kind of like a movie director, Who might STILL cast people to play characters like Hannibal Lector, But Our […]
- THERE WE ARE.” a poem for: Thursday December 5, 2019.Well, there’s M & J, “The Button” and “Jack;” We got each other; we ain’t goin’ back. We ain’t goin’ forward; we’re goin’ around, And IntoEachOthers’Arms is where we’re bound. (pause) Whether we’re resting, BLUE RED or (in the) PINK, Whether we’re SWEET […]
- FairyLEFT BEHIND? HIGHER SELF? HEART?Are you left behind? a sad, sad state? When, for the journey, you could not wait, When the future looked so bright,When with high spirits, things seemed right.And then you’re told, “You have been cut,”You seem to be here in a rut,WILL? LOWER SELF?”Can’t I come?” MIND?:”No, stay behind?”The Heart is […]
- Two’s A Sacred HeartCOUPLES. I saw 2 birds, they came to rest upon a cross of brass, And it was on the church next door, about the time of Mass. They were 2, a couple, I saw them there together, And they shall fly and they shall try in any type of weather. I thought, “Tis good to […]
- “NOT RECOMMENDED.” a poem January 18, 2020 (Saturday)“NOT RECOMMENDED.” a poem January 18, 2020 (Saturday) What have I learned, These last (few) years, With some clar i ty? Namely, That NOT to anyone would I recommend me, For any purpose. And what am I? Am I strong or weak? Well, whatever I am, it appears to me it must be pretty bleak, […]