“GIRL ON THE SOFA!” a poem a.k.a.: “A Sofa’s Song Of Love By An Envious Poet!” 6-14-2019 [Friday]
There’s-a-girl on a-sofa & I-am “Envious Green!”
For-I’d love to be her sofa, holding up her “frame,”
Supporting ALL HER LOVELINESS? She’s-such-a-precious-dame!
I-could-be-as-soft as I-could-be, so-she’d-be-very-pleased,
And-often-come-and-lounge-on-me! I’d-love-to-be – quite-“teased,”
For, she could move around (pause) SCRrrrrrrUNCHING! oh! so-tight!
I’d-be-green and nice and soft! Es-pec-ially-at-night!
And when-she fell-asleep-on-me, I’d-whisper in-her-ear:
“I-LOVE-YOU-SOFA-GIRL! You ARE so very dear!
I’m-THE-sofa-fa’-you, and your sofas two!
Squeezie, squeezie, squeezie! We’ll-do-a-“coochie-coo!”
You-are-my-b[r]e[a]st friend, Honey! and! (pause) Your-“bootie-oo,”
Is-also soft and comfy! “SUPPORT!” That’s-what-I-do,
Yes-I’m-THE-sofa-fa’-you! I’m ‘better’-than-all-the-rest,
Because-I’m-“service-or-i-ented,” I’ll-do-my very-b[r]e[a]st,
To keep you lifted from the ground: legs-arms-boo’-‘n’-chest,
Head-‘n’-shoulders, ‘n’-so-much-more! So close, my-favorite-guest!”
[mood music!] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7IeiHEvAJE
Nightingales sang; slumber-was-well-spent!
And-the night did-gently-pass! It-passed “without event!”
One girl! (pause) plus-one sofa! Equals = “sofa-sleep!
‘Twas-Heaven-sent!-and-dreams-have-lent; there-was ne’er-a-peep!
When-our-girl-awoke, she-stretched-and-yawned: “I-feel-SO-FA-fa-fine!
I REALLY LIKE THIS SOFA! I’m glad that he is mine!
- “DON’T DO IT UNLESS YOU ARE WILLING TO GIVE IT ALL UP.” a poem for Wednesday, November 13, 2019"DON'T DO IT UNLESS YOU ARE WILLING TO GIVE IT ALL UP." a poem for: Wednesday, November 13, 2019 DON'T BE A CHRISTIAN, It's a perilous mission, & NOBODY AROUND HERE DOES, (Really) Wanna be like Christ, 'Cause they want their life: … Read more
- “BADGEROW FAMILY ORIGAMI.” a poem November 13, 2019 (Wednesday, as The Impeachme Drnt Hearings start in The U. S. of A.)"BADGEROW FAMILY ORIGAMI." a poem November 13, 2019 (Wednesday, as The Impeachment Hearings start in The U. S. of A.) Mommy likes The Twirling Cranes, for, YES, She likes The Couple, SwirlingAround in Time and Space, buoyant and so supple. Enquires for … Read more
- Hoping for humble ~ Please Let Julian Assange Go Home To Australia 🇦🇺You got a friend 🕊 "HOPING FOR HUMBLE." a poem, for: Tuesday November 12, 2019. As we ready ourselves for The Terrible Impeachment Hearings, I hope people will be thorough, yet kind, gentle and somehow forgiving. I hope we all remember we … Read more
- If at First you Don’t Succeed"IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED." a poem for: Tuesday, November 12, 2019 Jesus tried? OthersSaid: "HeFAILED;" Can you tryANDfail too? I don't think so, but whyKeepGoing anyway? Isn'tIt a stupidThing to do? Yet, WHY NOT? I think TRYING is a pretty … Read more
- “I CARE.” a poem November 11, 2019 (Veteran’s Day) MONDAY.
PEACE BE WITH YOU 💙💙💙"I CARE." a poem November 11, 2019 (Veteran's Day) MONDAY. I think I'M CURED of saying THAT; Saying: "I don't give a [blank]" because I've been at, THE RECEIVING END on one too many occasions, Hearing SAID PHRASE from even intimate relations. … Read more
- I like you a bunch"I LIKE YOU & OTHER THINGS." a poem, November 11, 2019 (Monday, Veteran's Day) I like you; I like you; I like you A BUNCH, And one reason I like you is that YOU LIKE ME, and I also like to scrunch, … Read more
- The Anthem Of Texas~ Take Your Time 😁"PLEASE TAKE YOUR TIME." a poem, a.k.a.: "The Poem I Almost Lost." Monday: No Hurry 🤣😂 November 11, 2019 Please, please, my Dear; please don't RUSH for ME; I'm not SO IMPORTANT that I've GOT TO BE EXACTING, you see; Others might … Read more
- The Black Stallion Rides Again 😁"TAKING CARE OF BUSINESS." a poem a.k.a.: "Shooting From The Hip." November 10, 2019 (Sunday) I kind of HOPE that "Taking Care of YOU" does NOT mean "Taking Care of me." Well, do you see the distinction? Hee. Hee? (pause) Heeee? It's … Read more
- New Age *"NEW AGE." a poem, for: Sunday November 10, 2019 Who knows what will happen tomorrow? I don't know. Will there even be a tomorrow? Another show? Another go? Another try at doing what we can, To "hold body and soul together?" I … Read more
- “Got you now you Bastard” 😁We will leave the rest to your imagination 😅😂 "DEEP DOWN (UNDER)." a poem November 10, 2019 (SUN day) dedicated to: Jim H. "Well, isn't that pretty TRITE? Can't it be MORE DEEP?' "But what about variety?" "Beep, beep," Goes The Roadrunner, … Read more
- “FOR FRIEND A.” A poem, written onORabout 9 November 2019 (Saturday)"FOR FRIEND A." A poem, written onORabout 9 November 2019 (Saturday) "Friend A," for YOU I'd rollTheWorldUP and put on a little skirt, After which, I'd send in a team and ask them NOT to hurt, Any confidences, for THESE MATTERS, SO … Read more
- “JUST GETTING READY.” a poem November 8, 2019 (Friday)"JUST GETTING READY." a poem November 8, 2019 (Friday) Sometimes, ever so often, you don't know what to do; Of course, you can always drink a cup of water, pick up the house & shower too, And NOT be upset with the … Read more
- “GO, DON’T MISS IT.” a poem 6 November 2019 (Wednesday, Karaoke Day at The Railroad Blues, Alpine, Texas, U. S. A.)"GO, DON'T MISS IT." a poem 6 November 2019 (Wednesday, Karaoke Day at The Railroad Blues, Alpine, Texas, U. S. A.) OPEN YOUR HEART, AS BIG AS YOU CAN; Don't miss the moment; don't miss it, "man." (1) Don't miss the moment … Read more
- “S _ X A _ D D I _ T.” a “late” Halloween poem a.k.a.: “Yes, Ye Must Be As Virgins, For I Am Dracula & I Need Fresh Blood, Thank You Very Much.” Odin’s Day: November 6, 2019"S _ X A _ D D I _ T." a "late" Halloween poem a.k.a.: "Yes, Ye Must Be As Virgins, For I Am Dracula & I Need Fresh Blood, Thank You Very Much." Odin's Day: November 6, 2019 I USED to … Read more
- Games 🙋♀️"GAMES." a poem November 5, 2019 (Tuesday) When she tells you, "I'm leaving," SHE's JUST PLAYING; IF she hits you, Screams&Cries, she'sPlayingItSafe, I'm just saying, To get a response, so she can "jump your bones?" And steal all your money and telephones. … Read more
- “IRREVERENT APOLOGIST.” a poem for: Wednesday, November 6, 2019Life and Times of The J. Bird Church 🛐 A PERCH (chirp, chirp, chirp) OF THE FAITH, righteous? and pure,So that I might believe that "BELIEF, goodOl'Belief is The Cure,For allOfAperson's problems, anxieties and woe.""Be a good bird, and that 'line' you … Read more
- ” I’m in love with you ” ~ the ” Default ” Button 💥"THE DEFAULT SETTING." a poem of humorous retirement, a.k.a.: "When Mystique Arises." Nov. 4, 2019 (Monday) There's a default setting I found me to avoid too much trouble. Wanna hear it? It's "I LOVE YOU" which USUALLY keeps "the bubble," From bursting, … Read more