“FAMILIARITY BREEDS CONTENT!” a poem 1 June 2019 (Saturday)
I got me, I got me a favorit’-t-shirt, a-couple-holes ‘n-thread-worn,
But, if I ever lost it, I’m pretty sure I would probably whimper-&-mourn!
I got me, I got me the sweetest girl! for-sure, my friend for life,
But, O.M.G.-that-girl-can-b-t-h; she-keeps-sayin’: “Make-me-your-wife!”
I got me, I got me a-beat-up-old car; it’s a hundred-years-old, or-so,
But I just keep on a-driving it – 350,00-miles-already, don’t-you-know,
For, as long as it keeps on goin’, with repairs that aren’t too much,
I have no monthly payments – like-my-friends, who-pay-a-bunch,
Each month – for monthly payments, plus-their-cars-also-need-repair!
New cars, like old cars – can-sometimes-make-you-tear-your-hair,
OUT! So, it-might-be-good-to STAY-WITH-“IT,” whatever that IT may be!
IT-might-be-“old,” but-don’t-deserve-to-be-sold – just-like-my-ancient-TV!
I got me, I got me a fabulous wife! Remember my girl friend?
Well, SHE TRICKED ME! Got-herself-pregnant; so, we married “in the end!”
And-now: She’s a hundred times more b-t-h-y; she-yells-&-screams, ’til I CRY:
“Yes, my Love! Whatever-you-want; I’m-your sub-missive, but,
UNLIKE my-[frequently]-car-changing-friends, I’LL-STICK-VERY-CLOSE-TO-HER,
Because [The Moral]: Familiarity-for-me’s-comfortable!
Even-with-a blood-thirsty-cur! 🙂 – Yay! I’M USED TO IT! Woof!
- Willy Wonka Rides Again 😂😁
- “DON’T DO IT UNLESS YOU ARE WILLING TO GIVE IT ALL UP.” a poem for Wednesday, November 13, 2019
- “BADGEROW FAMILY ORIGAMI.” a poem November 13, 2019 (Wednesday, as The Impeachme Drnt Hearings start in The U. S. of A.)
- “CRAZY STUFF.” a poem Oct. 21, 2019 (Monday) ~ WISDOM
- PEACE OF MIND
- Come here to Play with us
- Hoping for humble ~ Please Let Julian Assange Go Home To Australia 🇦🇺
- DREAM BIG
- If at First you Don’t Succeed
- “A WILDERNESS PRODUCTION.” a poem November 11, 2019 (Monday)
- “I CARE.” a poem November 11, 2019 (Veteran’s Day) MONDAY.
PEACE BE WITH YOU 💙💙💙
- I like you a bunch
- The Anthem Of Texas~ Take Your Time 😁
- Australia ~ WATTLE
- NOVEMBER 10: MARINE CORPS BIRTHDAY
NOVEMBER 11: VETERAN’S DAY
Ben H. English
- There is a gentle thought ~
- The Black Stallion Rides Again 😁
- New Age *
- “Got you now you Bastard” 😁
- True Love
- “FOR FRIEND A.” A poem, written onORabout 9 November 2019 (Saturday)
- “I KNOW (modified).” a.k.a.: “The Declaration of ‘Lucille’ Before Being Cast From Heaven.” Saturday 9 November 2019