“SOOK!”* a poem a.k.a.: “An Evening Out!!” 1 June 2019 (Saturday)
I’d-RATHER – complain-a-lot-about-what-I’m-doing, rather-than-just-stop-doing-it!
AND (long pause) I-want YOU to-listen to ev-er-y bit,
Because – (another long pause) I don’t know why! I JUST WANNA!
Leave me alone! Stop trying to stop me! I’m NOT done(a),
With WHAT I’M DOING – (pause) I HATE THIS, don’t-you-know!
I hate this! I hate IT – Let me GO,
On – and on – and on – and on about what I HATE to do!
Don’t stop me! I’M WORKING!! Who-do-you-think-you-are? WHO,
Are-you to suggest that I-depart – from The Chosen Life Path?
When I’m through, I’ll take a bath!
I’m doing THIS – for YOU!
Therefore, Y O U!!! are making me miserable! [Don’t-you-wanna-take-me-to-dinner?]
WHAT? (a long pause again) You don’t have any money? Well, get out there and work, Lazy!
What’s wrong with you? Don’t you wanna get me STUFF? like DINNER? & a movie?
But, Honey! My stomach’s upset!
I CAN’T HELP THAT!
- – an Australian term meaning that you are pouting, whining or crying!
- – an American term meaning that you are a very spoilt brat by your Father
- – world wide by men “ I want everything or else”
- – an American slang for do it my way or else
* or better still a term used “ don’t give a rats ass, or your asset – simply stick the feather duster up your backside ~ and if it doesn’t fit, shove it done your neck – PROFESSOR DAVIS. 🚀🚀 rockets 🧨 crackers should work tooo
- PASSION~ And never let it go ~ play together stay together
- Oh no honey, Twins 🙃
- The Spoilers Mantra
- I’m pregnant with six kittens 😁😁
- “THE HARDHEADED BRAT OF BREWSTER COUNTY?!” a poem August 7, 2018 -💣💣
- POLITICAL CORRECTNESS … AND … the power to insure that people not of his political “affiliation” would keep their opinions to themselves!😁😁😁😁
- Coffee Maker *🆘
- “Politically Incorrect And Not Proud Of It!”
- Overwhelmed –
- Amazon Tribe Wins Lawsuit Against Big Oil, Saving Millions Of Acres Of Rainforest | Disclose.tv
- Dreams of submissive man 💃
- Your life becomes a masterpiece when you master peace ✌️
- Remember all those lost moments ~ LETTER TO MY HUSBAND
- Instituto Terra: A Replanted Forest That’s Home to 500 Endangered Species
- Little miss innocent 🐝
- The joys of an unclean man 🙄
- America 🙇
- The Difference
- The Town of Deadwood in America in 1867
- Winston Churchill
- Oh Madame is putting on a show tonight 😁
- My Prayer – Best Freind
- No days such honored days as these! While yet
Fair Aphrodite reigned, men seeking wide
For some fair thing which should forever bide
On earth, her beauteous memory to set
In fitting frame that no age could forget,
Her name in lovely April’s name did hide,
And leave it there, eternally allied
To all the fairest flowers Spring did beget.
And when fair Aphrodite passed from earth,
Her shrines forgotten and her feasts of mirth,
A holier symbol still in seal and sign,
Sweet April took, of kingdom most divine,
When Christ ascended, in the time of birth
Of spring anemones, in Palestine.
~ A Calendar of Sonnets: April – Helen Hunt Jackson
- Melbourne – Victoria – Australia
- Australia – Bendigo – Victoria
- IMPROVISED STOCKINGS. NYLON SHORTAGE… WORLD WAR 2 – Australia