“[SU]BMISSIVE!?” a poem June 24, 2019 (MOON-day)
“I am YOUR [SUB]MISSIVE!” SHE kept saying, with a smile!
“Oh, GOOD!” he-thought! “I don’t have to work all the while,
At getting my Beloved – to-agree to-what-I-think’s-BEST!”
So, he put down his tired head – and gave the thing a rest!
BUT! [Sub]mission – to HER! was: to-feign-kind-[sub]mission,
BUT! SHE had – another! INCREDIBLE MISSION:
To ACT! so-[sub]missive – but-to-manipulate-“behind-the-scene!”
(As HE slept! He had “revelations!” Like one’s we’ve never seen!)
LIKE: [SUB]MISSION, FOR GIRLS, MEANS: “YOU! BE-A-[SUB]SET – OF-ME,”
For, in time, I am sure you surely will see,
That: I AM WOMAN! and – Women MUST “roar!”
You might THINK! you can treat me:
Like -a strumpet, like a w – – – e!
Well, I MIGHT AGREE – that your W – – – E I will be,
BUT! YOU’VE ANOTHER THING COMING, “My Sleep-ing Dum-my!”
Yes! The MAN did [finally] awaken – from-a-less-than-pleasant-SLUM-BER!?
He-loves-HER! Oh, how-He-loves-her! BUT-needs-NOT-become:-
- – or “HER-next-subservient-number!”
- There is a gentle thought ~
- The Black Stallion Rides Again 😁
- New Age *
- “Got you now you Bastard” 😁
- noun Anatomy. the armpit. Ornithology. the corresponding region under the wing of a bird. Botany. an axil. Word of the Day 🌞🕯~ Did you know that.noun Anatomy. the armpit. Ornithology. the corresponding region under the wing of a bird. Botany. an axil. Examples: There is a game of croquet set up on the lawn and my second cousin Sonsoles can be found there any hour of the afternoon, bent over, with a mallet in her hand, and looking out of … Read more
- St. Andrews Day30th NOVEMBER. The day, 30th November, throughout this old world of ours, Scotsmen gather to celebrate St. Andrew's Day. Why? Because, of course, St Andrew is the Patron Saint of Scotland. But how many know about him & how come he game to be so honoured. Andrew was a Jew. He lived in Israel on … Read more
- DIS YOU KOW THAT🤪
- Did you know thatSignature with gaps (written in broken manner) reveals that you are clever and selective. Not only this, you are also somewhat introvert in nature i.e you like being in your own company.