MURDER AT WOOLWORTHS
Tired of constantly being broke & stuck in an unhappy marriage, a young husband decided to solve both problems by taking out a large insurance policy on his wife with himself as the beneficiary, and then arranging
to have her killed.
A ‘friend of a friend ‘put him in touch with a nefarious dark-side underworld figure who went by the name of
‘Artie.’ Artie explained to the husband that his going price for snuffing out a spouse was $5,000.
The husband said he was willing to pay that amount, but that he wouldn’t have any cash on hand until he could collect his wife’s insurance money. Artie insisted on being paid at least something up front, so the man opened his wallet, displaying the single dollar bill that rested inside. Artie sighed, rolled his eyes, & reluctantly agreed to accept the dollar as down payment for the dirty deed.
A few days later, Artie followed the man’s wife to the local Woolworths Supermarket store. There, he surprised her in the produce department & proceeded to strangle her with his gloved hands. As the poor unsuspecting woman drew her last breath & slumped to the floor, the manager of the produce department stumbled unexpectedly onto the murder scene. Unwilling to leave any living witnesses behind, ol’ Artie had no choice but to strangle the produce manager as well.
However, unknown to Artie, the entire proceedings were captured by the hidden security cameras & observed
by the store’s security guard, who immediately called the police. Artie was caught and arrested before he could even leave the store.
Under intense questioning at the police station, Artie revealed the whole sordid plan, including his unusual financial arrangements with the hapless husband who was also quickly arrested.
The next day in the newspaper, the headline declared…(You’re going to hate me for this…)
‘ARTIE CHOKES 2 for $1.00 @ WOOLWORTHS
Oh, quit groaning! I don’t write this stuff, I receive it from my warped friends and then send it on to you.
- Monsters under your bed ~"IF YOU FIND THEM!" a poem a.k.a.: "Integration!" July 15, 2019: Monday IF you check-for and-find MONSTERS! under-your-bed, Remember: You are just – gazing INTO YOUR HEAD! For, whatever "terrors" you might see, Are-already RESIDING-THERE, inside of Thee! So, here's some-hopefully – acceptable advice! Just crawl under your bed (Don't think twice!) And make FRIENDS … Read More
- Nuns~"SHE!' a poem about: AFTER The Musical "Nunsense!" July 15, 2019 (Monday) As-we-left-Sul-Ross'-PLAY-ground, a-spectator-commented-there: "THAT! WAS- SUCH-NUNSENSE, [for] – BOTULISM*-would-never-dare, To-take-any-of-OUR-NUNS! For, she-was-Catholic, with FAITH-T'-SPARE! [I overheard this comment, AS NUNS PO(o)URED-out-into-The-SUL-try-Evening-Air!] It seems-as-if the girls (THE GIRLS! – from the Play) Had undressed! (and-were-coming-to-greet-us!**) LET-US PRAY: "Lord, Oh-Lord – of Heaven above, How-can-such-"pigeons" exist-[with]in-Your-Love?" … Read More
- Respect ~"RESPECT LOST; RESPECT RE-GAINED!" a poem a.k.a.: "Just Ask Around!" in the series: "Mr. Hip (Trump) Goes To Town!" 15 July 2019 (Moon-day) Yes, THE WORLD really LOST respect for [the] US[A.], when George W. was "in;" For-8 LONG YEARS – we-had-to-deal with-his goofy, "Frat-House" grin! He wasn't that smart, BUT – he wasn't a … Read More
- Mildura ~ Australia ~ Don’t go there for a holidaySitting on the shores of the muddy, toxic-algae-filled Murray River and tucked just inside the Victorian border, Mildura owes its existence to an irrigation experiment that transformed it from an arid wasteland into a soggy wasteland that grows fruit. The city’s horticultural heritage is reflected in the names of its streets including Orange Avenue, Lemon … Read More
- So funny ~Making a baby. This is hilarious! There is not one dirty word in it, and it is funny!– The Smiths were unable to conceive children and decided to use a surrogate father to start their family. On the day the proxy father was to arrive, Mr. Smith kissed his wife goodbye and said, 'Well, I'm … Read More