“SO? WHY?” a poem 14 May 2019 [Tuesday]
So! Why’s-nature’s-so-happy? and-carefree-and-gay?
Just-watch-nature-move [& scurry & fly], WATCH NATURE PLAY!
Nature’s-playing-OUTSIDE, singing [chirping and meowing] their songs,
Out-in sunshine and fresh air! See how everyone belongs,
In this “interactive game,” dancing and prancing and jumping around,
And, even the birds spend a-lot-of- time on The Ground,
Scraping and digging and making – WEIRD SOUND,
With a-clever ex-uberance, they-all are pro-found,
Not thinking or worrying about-what-might-come-next,
Or typing or talking or tweeting a text,
Or “making mistakes” – or losing the keys,
Or wanting to bring the-other-critters-“to their knees!”
It’s-[just]-A-LIFE-OF-FROLIC, along-with some eating!
Yes-there’s-dying-and-fighting, but-it’s-a “cordial competing,”
For grudges aren’t held – in This Outdoor Realm!
If you want to be happy [ier] , GO HUG YOU AN ELM! 🙂 – Tree Friends Rock!
- Check this out: ‘A R T O F G R E G M A R T I N’
- Check this out: ‘2014 National Geographic Traveler Photo Contest, Part II’
- “Protecting Wildlife by Conserving Habitat”
- Watch “Moments Mim” on YouTube
- Check out Essential Oils App
- Check out this board on Pinterest!
- BEAUTY OF ALL LIVING CREATURES, FOLK, NATURE💃🍁🍀🍓🌍🌚🌴🐞🐝🌲🌳🐛🌻🌼
- The Best of Nature
- 12 FOODS THAT NATURALLY PREVENT CANCER
- Watch “MOMENTS MIM” on YouTube