“MISPLACED HOPES & DREAMS, GUARDED BY TEDDY!” a poem: May 18, 2019 (Saturday) possibly the most pitiful thing anyone has ever written!
TOGETHER! We-can-find all-our-lost hopes and dreams!
They MIGHT be just under the bed! and, I think it seems,
I should have been able to locate them, years-ago-by-myself!
I always thought – I put them, over on the shelf!
But, NO! Here they are! and they’ve been laying here a long, long time!
NOW, somehow! TOGETHER-we’ve-found-them, and, y’-know? I’m,
So very glad! that I-m re-locating them with-you NOW!
‘Cause-earlier! I-wouldn’t-have-been-with-you! NOW! Some-how,
HERE-THEY-ARE! For – Me! and-you, my-special-Honey!
They are covered with a lot of dust; you-know, it’s pretty funny,
That they now appear – so obvious and ready,
After all this time! and! OH, MY-GOSH! (pause) It’s TEDDY!
We had found my Teddy Ruxpin; it was my favorite doll!
And-here-he-was, guarding-all-my-dreams! Guarding them all!
Well! (pause) I ALWAYS KNEW [that] NO ONE SHOULD MESS WITH HIM,
For, he’s a cuddly teddy, BUT – also fit and trim!
Teddy’s-almost-smiling! is-he-saying: “I’ve-saved-your-dreams!?
And, I-also-recognize-your-new-found-friend!” [A little tear then streams!]
Yes, he-has-tears for-EVERY-ONE! I-think-he-had-predicted,
That-we’d-ALL get-back-some day, after-all-life’s-pain’s-inflicted!
NOW, here we are! I-thought-we-were – the perfect, happy pair,
Looking-for-dreams, ‘neath-the-bed – but, together-we’ve-found-my-bear,
Yes, we are bare, and he is bear, holding-hopes-&-dreams!
We lift him from-his cloistered realm, and Teddy almost beams!
Does-he-whisper: “Oh, gosh, guys! May-I-please-come-too?
I just love fresh air and sunshine! What-great-things three can do!
We’ll have the-best adventures!” and-He-raises his steadfast paw,
Swearing an oath! forever-and-ever to-our menage-a-trois!
- Remember all those lost moments ~ LETTER TO MY HUSBANDI don't know what got us here makes me feel that it's all fallen into pieces since the day I first saw you . You know those moments you think that this can't be happening to you when and the world keeps spinning and how your mind keeps straying back to see you again. And … Read More
- Instituto Terra: A Replanted Forest That’s Home to 500 Endangered SpeciesOver the course of 20 years, photojournalist Sebastião Ribeiro Salgado and his wife Lélia have transformed a barren plot of land into a replanted forest. — Read on mymodernmet.com/sebastiao-salgado-forest/
- Little miss innocent 🐝"LITTLE MISS INNOCENT!" a poem a.k.a.: "IS!" a.k.a.: "Demolition Woman!" a.k.a.: "Sugar Rush!" a.k.a.: "The Coffee Shop of Blue[s]!" June 22, 2019 (Saturday) "REA – lly – love me!" (pause) That-IS-what-you-said, One fine night, in a dream in my head! "And what does that mean?" I-might reply; "LOVE ME 'TIL THE DAY I DIE!" "You … Read More
- The joys of an unclean man 🙄"PERFECT INSPIRATION!" a poem a.k.a.: "The Joy[s] of The Unclean Man!" June 23, 2019 (Sunday) The "greatest" inspiration[s] – come-from Phar-i-sees, From lawyers-and-politicians! They drop me to my knees, So I can KISS THEIR RING[s] – and WORSHIP at Their ALTAR – OF MONEY-&-PROGRESS!? You-know, I might just falter, But-I-won't-forget These-boobies -are-"fodder"-for-me, To write another … Read More
- America 🙇KIND [ ] OF!" a poem Sunday: June 23, 2019 SUCCESS-and -FAILURE! Aren't-they-the-same-event!? One might stay! One? might-'a'-went! Then, can-they-trade places!? It's-a-"TRiUMPhant-Point-ofView!" Recently: "Withdraw-The-Order!"* 'cause-that's-what-Donald-WANTS-TO-DO! This-fellow-can-change-his-mind, with the click of a switch! A threat of force!-or-a-"Twitter," can-now-be-"A-Stitch, A bloody, silly STITCH! IN-TIME,"** Which-is-supposed-to-"save-us!?" But, you-know? Yeah! I'm, Gazing-into "lifeless eyes,"*** Seeing each new-disguise, And, yet, … Read More