“MISPLACED HOPES & DREAMS, GUARDED BY TEDDY!” a poem: May 18, 2019 (Saturday) possibly the most pitiful thing anyone has ever written!
TOGETHER! We-can-find all-our-lost hopes and dreams!
They MIGHT be just under the bed! and, I think it seems,
I should have been able to locate them, years-ago-by-myself!
I always thought – I put them, over on the shelf!
But, NO! Here they are! and they’ve been laying here a long, long time!
NOW, somehow! TOGETHER-we’ve-found-them, and, y’-know? I’m,
So very glad! that I-m re-locating them with-you NOW!
‘Cause-earlier! I-wouldn’t-have-been-with-you! NOW! Some-how,
HERE-THEY-ARE! For – Me! and-you, my-special-Honey!
They are covered with a lot of dust; you-know, it’s pretty funny,
That they now appear – so obvious and ready,
After all this time! and! OH, MY-GOSH! (pause) It’s TEDDY!
We had found my Teddy Ruxpin; it was my favorite doll!
And-here-he-was, guarding-all-my-dreams! Guarding them all!
Well! (pause) I ALWAYS KNEW [that] NO ONE SHOULD MESS WITH HIM,
For, he’s a cuddly teddy, BUT – also fit and trim!
Teddy’s-almost-smiling! is-he-saying: “I’ve-saved-your-dreams!?
And, I-also-recognize-your-new-found-friend!” [A little tear then streams!]
Yes, he-has-tears for-EVERY-ONE! I-think-he-had-predicted,
That-we’d-ALL get-back-some day, after-all-life’s-pain’s-inflicted!
NOW, here we are! I-thought-we-were – the perfect, happy pair,
Looking-for-dreams, ‘neath-the-bed – but, together-we’ve-found-my-bear,
Yes, we are bare, and he is bear, holding-hopes-&-dreams!
We lift him from-his cloistered realm, and Teddy almost beams!
Does-he-whisper: “Oh, gosh, guys! May-I-please-come-too?
I just love fresh air and sunshine! What-great-things three can do!
We’ll have the-best adventures!” and-He-raises his steadfast paw,
Swearing an oath! forever-and-ever to-our menage-a-trois!
- THAT IS OUR PLEDGE 🌟"NEW PARADIGM BASEBALL." a poem December 14, 2019 (Saturday) It's a new kind of baseball; it's called: "Any Inning They Choose." BASICALLY, we all just warm up; perhaps, just an inning, and IF THEY lose, We go back to practicing; Now, let's just think about this: IF THEY WIN; let's play more innings. AsLongAsTHEY'reWinning, it's … Read more
- Create your futureLeadership requires caring about you Team first You are a potential genius.Your amazing brain has more than 18 bil- lion cells, each one of which is connected to and interlinked with as many as 20,000 others. This means that the number of possible thoughts you can think is greater than all the molecules in the known universe. … Read more
- Wisdom & KindnessWisdom & Kindness 🤗
- And who in this world knows?Away, sad thoughts, and teasing Perplexities, away! Let other blood go freezing, We will be wise and gay. For here is all heart-easing, An ecstasy at play.The children dancing, dancing, Light upon happy feet, Both eye and heart entrancing Mingle, escape, and meet; Come joyous-eyed and advancing Or floatingly retreat.Now slow, now swifter treading Their … Read more
- And beheld an immense glory
Flooding with fire the drops
Spilled on miraculous leaves
Of the fresh green lime-tree tops.The rain was ending, and lightLifting the leaden skies.It shone upon ceiling and floorAnd dazzled a child's eyes.Pale after fever, a captiveApart from his schoolfellows,He stood at the high room's windowWith face to the pane pressed close,And beheld an immense gloryFlooding with fire the dropsSpilled on miraculous leavesOf the fresh green lime-tree tops.Washed gravel glittered … Read more