Isaac Davis – We may be closer than ever to official recognition of the truth.
— Read on www.wakingtimes.com/2019/01/04/federal-grand-jury-to-hear-evidence-that-9-11-was-a-controlled-demolition/
On the Sad Day we watched frozen in time hearing seeing all those poor souls falling jumping from the sky.
And did you say that it didn’t happen well think again. We were there.
If you believe in Fake News get a life.
America did not kill its own People
Australia SUPPORTS AMERICA THEN AND ALWAYS
- The “M” Word….by comedian Jeff Foxworthy. ~ what’s the ”M” WordThe "M" Word….by comedian Jeff Foxworthy Have you ever wondered why it’s OK to make jokes about Catholics, Jews, Christians, the Pope, the Irish, the Italians, the Polish, the Hungarians, the Chinese, the French (including French Canadians), the elderly, bad golfers, men/women, blacks/whites, red necks, etc., but its insensitive to make jokes about the Muslims? … Read more
- American Philosophy 💥💥American Philosophy The term “American Philosophy,” perhaps surprisingly, has been somewhat vague. While it has tended to primarily include philosophical work done by Americans within the geographical confines of the United States, this has not been exclusively the case. For example, Alfred North Whitehead came to the United States relatively late in life. On the … Read more
- How ‘Strange Fruit’ Killed Billie Holiday by Brandon Weber ~How ‘Strange Fruit’ Killed Billie Holidayby Brandon Weber “Strange Fruit” may have been written by American song-writer and poet Abel Meeropol (a.k.a. Lewis Allen), but ever since Billie Holiday sang the three brief stanzas to music in 1937, she’s owned it. Holiday, born Eleanora Fagan, said she always thought of her father when she sang … Read more
- “Giving More Respect To Turkeys!”TEXAS COWBOY“RESPECT!” a poem, intended to convey respect! a.k.a.: “Good Luck!” October 15, 2018 (Monday) [Preface: “Giving More Respect To Turkeys!” a poem within this poem, kinda! [”Help! I was kidnapped! by turkeys – with beaks and snoods! / They DEMANDED more respect; there were both hens & dudes: /“We are primary coverts!” at me they … Read more
- Australian ~ Poet Henry LawsonNow, with the wars of the world begun, they'll listen to you and me, Now while the frightened nations run to the arms of democracy, Now, when our blathering fools are scared, and the years have proved us right – All unprovided and unprepared, the Outpost of the White! "Get the people – no matter … Read more