“FATE INCOGNITO!” a poem May 26, 2019 (Sunday)
For-a-little-while, each 100 years, The Goddess doth appear,
To serve mixed drinks, a few hors doeuvres and a-quality-glass-o’-beer,
Unto the patrons in-Pur-ga-tory’s “Cent-ur-ary Club,”
Where people hang out who have names like Jeff-‘ry and like Bub!
Here-She-carefully ob-serves (pause) the-wiles-of-gals-and-men,
For she has come back, as she does, comes back once again,
To establish that humanity is [still] quite wretched-and-sad,
But The Goddess never judges such-things-as-being-“bad!”
Here, The Goddess quite enjoys serving up the drinks,
And laughing! and bouncing! as-everybody-thinks,
“Who is this waitress, whom we see? This SERVER OF OUR SOULS?
She seems so at home, doesn’t she?” Of course, she quite controls,
The Bar – The Restaurant – and – the-many haunted rooms,
That-are-so-filled with the spirits of sots and of baffoons,
Who sleepeth com-for-tably; as they’re just waiting there,
To determine – if’n Hell or-Heaven will be their lair!
All are oblivious, seemingly, to-Fate, but drawn unto Her charms!
Longing, ever longing – to be caught up in Her arms,
And to cry for all eternity – in to The-Night!
If they knew just where they were, t’would be-for-them quite the fright!
But! Take hope, oh, “Ye of Little,” for angels come [here] to insure,
That The Goddess, known as Fate, will-play-fair-and-not-lure,
The Unsuspecting Patrons – to Hell’s Gate – without cause,
For “entrapment” is not sanctioned! Even-here, there-are strict-laws!
For-instance, being drawn to BEAUTY, is never thought a crime,
And it’s good to “top” your drink, with a cherry (pause) or-a-lime!
For loving relations in-a-loving-bed – are never deemed illegal,
Especially with Fate, [especially Fate] A Goddess, Oh, so regal!
As I write this I fairly cry, for even Fate don’t know,
Where She really comes from – or where She might-then-go!
I can only say: “I’ve seen Her, in her fine disguise,
And-I-told-Her-a-little-joke! She-laughed – and rolled-Her-eyes,
And, as She walks among these men, She keeps her profile low,
Or-someone-like-me-will-surely-guess – who-She-is, don’t-you-know!
- Body Addiction ~"WISHFUL WANTING ADDICTION(S)!" a poem, a.k.a.: "Is It Safe?" August 12, 2019 (MoonDay) ADDICTION! ADDICTION! It-is my conviction,That: "Addiction-is-all that we've got!!"To keep us right here, insane, but demure – It-is FOR-ADDICTION, we've-sought,All-for-the-sake of-maintaining-The-Flesh – and keeping us here in The Body,Struggling-&-Straining-&-usually com-plaining! Tryin'-to-be-a-little-bit-"naughty!" IF you're NOT addicted to-something-like-PRETTY -or-food-or-some-power or-money,You-might-seek-addiction, to pills-for-some-thrills; this I-think … Read more
- “WE’RE SO PERFECTLY SUITED! I LOVE YOU, CUTE MISS!”"IT'S HER!" a poem – in the horrific series: "Cupid Doesn't Text!"* presented on: (you- guessed-it!) SUNDAY, August 11, 2019! WE ALL HAVE FEARS! and tears! and-concerns! IT'S-PART-OF-BEING-HUMAN, ISN'T-THAT-GREAT? IF it was any other way, I imagine THINGS-WOULD-BE-LESS-INTERESTING, and-we-might-not-be-willing-to-seek-A-Mate, "To have and to hold," to be silly with and bold, And I write this to … Read more
- PICKLE JUICE ~" HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" a poem a.k.a.: "Are You Ready?" a.k.a.: "Treat Others EVERY DAY As If It Was Their Birthday Every Day!" August 11, 2019 (Sunday) Are you READY – for "The Second Coming?"* Are you read to go and fight? Are you ready – to be "BETTER" in your life, Ready for a "good … Read more
- “THE DAWN OF A NEW DAWN!”We cant change the past it either breaks us or makes us different. The journeys we all travel through time is evolution . Do we have to change, no. But it does change us. Its our choices we make is our own responsibility therefore always be kind to you too. Dont hurt others with your … Read more
- SHE ~For: "NATIONAL BOOK LOVERS' DAY," celebrating reading and our favorite books: "BOOK LOVERS LOVE: 'FIFTY SHADES OF GREY!' " a poem for Freya's Day, a.k.a.: "The Anatomy of Training!" August 9, 2019 [Friday] My Beloved TRAINS ME – with style and grace! With the back of her hand! all over the place! Of course, She … Read more