Originally named Macguire’s Punt by some bloke with a dirty mind and poor spelling skills, Shepparton began life as a sheep station, before transforming into a rail hub, before finally ending up in its current incarnation as a smouldering post-apocalyptic crater. Its current name ‘Shepparton’ is a portmanteau of the city’s two favourite things – ‘sheep’ and ‘methamphetamine’. Shepparton’s tourism slogan is ‘Many Great Things’ which is at best a charitable exaggeration and at worst blatant false advertising. What Shepparton lacks in culture, entertainment, nightlife and drinkable water it makes up for in drugs, bogans, teenage pregnancy and the ubiquitous scent of cow shit.
Common hobbies in Shepparton include jamming fruit into tins, doing lappies up Wyndham Street in your souped-up debtmobile and having your welfare payments quarantined by Centrelink. Maude Street Mall is a popular spot for drug deals and knife fights, while the ironically-named Olympic Avenue wins the gold medal for ‘getting stabbed with a broken VB stubby’.
Shepparton displays a collection of life-size fibreglass cows in public spaces, as a tribute to the life-size actual cows that used to roam the town before an enterprising Sheppartard swapped them all for a clapped-out Commodore. The Shepparton Art Museum houses the world’s most significant collection of Australian ceramic, which is also the world’s most boring thing to collect. The main event in Shepparton is the Spring Car Nationals, a giant magnet for wild packs of criminals and fume-huffing hoons and a particularly great time not to visit.
Shittarton: Many Great Things Are Not Here.
- Australia 💥💥We are many different humans that are proud to call Australia home
- Australian We Are a Proud Nation
- Silly Racist Prick ~ 🥇
- Only in AUSTRALIAN POLITICS ~ JOURNALISTS
- Faces In The Street – Henry Lawson
- Cyber Breach Latest news Break Australia
- CHRISTMAS AT BURLEIGH. (Gold Coast) QLD. 1932 ~ Australia 😁
- ANN STREET BRISBANE 1889 ~ Australia 😁
- SANDRINGHAM RAILWAY STATION (MELB) EARLY 1950s ~ Australian History
- Australian History ~ MINER’S HUT. LITHGOW VALLEY NSW. 1880
- Assange Charged Under The Espionage Act
- ~ Borderland – Henry Lawson
- ~ Black Bonnet – Henry Lawson
- ~ Ben Duggan – Henry Lawson
- ~ Australian Engineers – Henry Lawson
- ~ Australian Bards And Bush Reviewers – Henry Lawson
- Henry Lawson ~ AUSTRALIAN POET
- Henry Lawson ~ Australian FAMOUS POET
- England Yet ~ HENRY LAWSON
- Tourist opens up on ‘idiotic’ act at notorious croc crossing – Yahoo News
- Believe it or not
- Letter to my boss; ~ Australian Politics
- Only in Australia ~ DROP BEARS 🍭🍭
- Hobart, Tasmania, Australia == Tuesday, March 19, 2019
- Who Gets to Speak?
- …Trump, Russia and the Subversion of American Democracy…