“APPROPRIATE SONGS! YOU MIGHT KNOW IT! FROM YOUR SILLY FRIEND, THE MYSTIC POET!” a poem May 25, 2019 (Friday) Our musical selections are: “Lay Lady Lay,” by B. Dylan, “Crazy,” by W. Nelson, The theme from “Les Miserables,” by B. Poledouris, “It’s So Nice To Have A Man About The House,” sung by D. Shore and “Sentimental Journey,” The Les Brown Band.
When ALL your Lady wants to do –
Is: WAIT IN BED, just wait for you,
Vali-DATE-her! with: “Lay Lady Lay,”
And-she-might-jump-out! and-shout: “Hooray,”
Admitting: “You-love-me EVEN IF I just lay around;
Yes, it’s TRUE! LOVE! I’ve-finally-found!”
OR – IF-you’re-just-plain-berserk, outta-your-friggin’-mind,
Just put on “Crazy,” sing-it and un-wind,
And remind Mr. Right – that-you’re-crazy-in-love-over-him,
And that-that’s the reason for your vigor and vim!!
So! It’s HIS FAULT that you’re acting this way,
‘Cause he’s [just] too darned attractive – every day! 🙂 – “Well, yeah!”
And-if-you’re-so-sad, and you just have to sob,
Put on the theme music – from “Les Miserables!”
This music’s – SO-WEEPY! and-AMAZINGLY-SAD,
“Your sad” might-seem-OK, and then you’ll be glad!
Yeah, it’s-occasionally-nice, To-Have-A-Man-Around-The-House,”
Yet, when you put on this, his “testo-feathers”-‘r-liable-to-stand-right-up,
And you can remind-him-’bout-dinner-out, so you-two-can-go-sup!
Also, “Sentimental Journey” might be [just] the thing when you,
Are-needin’-easy lovin’, with-4-play-t’-set-the moo’ – d
And he’s just actin’ like a ho’ny-ba—-d, who’s-about-to-ignite,
The bed! and YOU! and-most-everything-in-sight!
“Let’s take – a SENTIMENTAL JOURNEY, my Love!” ya-coo-‘n-his-ear,
And-also-whisper: “I love you more than life, my Dear!”
This should pretty much confuse him, as the sweet music plays;
It’ll COOL HIM DOWN, four?someforeplayingways!?
Of course, if none-of-that works, just throw on – ICE WATER,
And he’ll scream quite a lot, just like he aught-a[r]! 🙂 – Yipes! Brrrr!
- Secret Garden 💥When the gardener has gone this garden Looks wistful and seems waiting an event. It is so spruce, a metaphor of Eden And even more so since the gardener went, Quietly godlike, but of course, he had Not made me promise anything and I Had no one tempting me to make the bad Choice. Yet … Read more
- “Mix – Michael Jackson – Black Or Whitehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2AitTPI5U0&list=RDF2AitTPI5U0
- SECRETS🤐Attract someone into your life with whom you can be naked about at the soul level, not just physically. Someone who cares who will tell you their secrets, someone who will make themselves totally vulnerable because they love you. That's real, raw nakedness.
- “Sleepsong ~ Lullaby from a Secret Garden”🌼🌼🌼https://youtu.be/m2xnPSRSSz Soul searching gives me butterflies, honey x “CUDDLE TIME!” April 12, 2018 – Thursday. It’s early at night, with many things to do and see, Bars and cars and gem shows, Showing jewelry – Shopping – “hopping” – taking-in-a-play, And what’s to do, to do, to do – For this-here li’l J? What is, … Read more
- Secret Garden ❤🌼💙“THE SECRET GARDEN IN WEST TEXAS! ” Wednesday: April 11, 2018 There is a Secret Garden; it’s right here in my heart, And THERE – You can do anything; it is a work of ART! AND THERE IN SECRET GARDEN, YOU’RE ALWAYS SAFE AND SOUND, I LOVE OUR SECRET GARDEN – THE ONE THAT W … Read more
- “TAP TAP TAP HO HO HO.” a poem, a.k.a.: “Getting ‘Centered’ For Thanksgiving, Christmas & The Upcoming Election.” SUNDAY: November 17, 2019
Kindness💜💜"TAP TAP TAP HO HO HO." a poem, a.k.a.: "Getting 'Centered' For Thanksgiving, Christmas & The Upcoming Election." SUNDAY: November 17, 2019 LET IT GO; LET IT GO; Let is GO, GO, GO; Sometimes, you just do not know, What it, what it REALLY IS, ThatMightBeBOTHERIN'sweetYOU, (pause) AND puttin'Ya"IN A TIZ." So, massageY, massageY onYour3rdEYE, … Read more
- “L.O.L., YOU’RE A MEAN ONE, MR. GRINCH.” a poem a.k.a.: “Merry Christmas, Ebeneezer Trump.” a.k.a.: “Christmas Comes Early This Year, After The Impeachment Hearings And Before The Election.” Sunday: November 17, 2019
PEACE BE WITH YOU 💙💙💙"L.O.L., YOU'RE A MEAN ONE, MR. GRINCH." a poem a.k.a.: "Merry Christmas, Ebeneezer Trump." a.k.a.: "Christmas Comes Early This Year, After The Impeachment Hearings And Before The Election." Sunday: November 17, 2019 Donald WAS a nasty man, but THEN he "changed his stripes," From black and white to red and green andTo Not so many … Read more
- “THE BRIDGEGROOM’S SONG.” a poem for: Sunday 11/17/2019
Thought-full 🌼🌼🌼"THE BRIDGEGROOM'S SONG." a poem for: Sunday 11/17/2019 Don't forget your body; do your teethies need a brushin'? Did you shower and shave? Are ya kindaSortOf blushin', 'Cause you haven't clipped your nails? or Does your head hair need a neat'ning? With a CLIPPY or "a do?" Do ya let THE JOB or meet'ing, Take … Read more
- “WHAT NEXT?” a poem November 18, 2019 (Moon Day)
Kindness💜💜"WHAT NEXT?" a poem November 18, 2019 (Moon Day) How topsy turvy would your world beIFyOU KNEW, there WAS no Shakespeare, And that Francis Bacon "penned" it all , each sardonic laugh and tear? And would it change your thoughts about Outer Space, IF you knew The Moon Landing had never been? Would that erode … Read more
- “STUFF, STUFFED HERE & THERE.” poetic stuff? November 15, 2019 (FRIDAY)"STUFF, STUFFED HERE & THERE." poetic stuff? November 15, 2019 (FRIDAY)Remembering (from July): "Da Deva's Delicious Declaration." An affirmation:___________ (insert your lover's name) Thanks I'm: Adorable, Beautiful, Lovely and Comely and KIND;An angel prince[ss] A water nymph andThePrettiest Boy/Girl in The World, soIdon'tMIND,That some part of ME with love? in its eyes,THINKS I'M (originally) AN … Read more