“APPROPRIATE SONGS! YOU MIGHT KNOW IT! FROM YOUR SILLY FRIEND, THE MYSTIC POET!” a poem May 25, 2019 (Friday) Our musical selections are: “Lay Lady Lay,” by B. Dylan, “Crazy,” by W. Nelson, The theme from “Les Miserables,” by B. Poledouris, “It’s So Nice To Have A Man About The House,” sung by D. Shore and “Sentimental Journey,” The Les Brown Band.
When ALL your Lady wants to do –
Is: WAIT IN BED, just wait for you,
Vali-DATE-her! with: “Lay Lady Lay,”
And-she-might-jump-out! and-shout: “Hooray,”
Admitting: “You-love-me EVEN IF I just lay around;
Yes, it’s TRUE! LOVE! I’ve-finally-found!”
OR – IF-you’re-just-plain-berserk, outta-your-friggin’-mind,
Just put on “Crazy,” sing-it and un-wind,
And remind Mr. Right – that-you’re-crazy-in-love-over-him,
And that-that’s the reason for your vigor and vim!!
So! It’s HIS FAULT that you’re acting this way,
‘Cause he’s [just] too darned attractive – every day! 🙂 – “Well, yeah!”
And-if-you’re-so-sad, and you just have to sob,
Put on the theme music – from “Les Miserables!”
This music’s – SO-WEEPY! and-AMAZINGLY-SAD,
“Your sad” might-seem-OK, and then you’ll be glad!
Yeah, it’s-occasionally-nice, To-Have-A-Man-Around-The-House,”
Yet, when you put on this, his “testo-feathers”-‘r-liable-to-stand-right-up,
And you can remind-him-’bout-dinner-out, so you-two-can-go-sup!
Also, “Sentimental Journey” might be [just] the thing when you,
Are-needin’-easy lovin’, with-4-play-t’-set-the moo’ – d
And he’s just actin’ like a ho’ny-ba—-d, who’s-about-to-ignite,
The bed! and YOU! and-most-everything-in-sight!
“Let’s take – a SENTIMENTAL JOURNEY, my Love!” ya-coo-‘n-his-ear,
And-also-whisper: “I love you more than life, my Dear!”
This should pretty much confuse him, as the sweet music plays;
It’ll COOL HIM DOWN, four?someforeplayingways!?
Of course, if none-of-that works, just throw on – ICE WATER,
And he’ll scream quite a lot, just like he aught-a[r]! 🙂 – Yipes! Brrrr!
- Secret Garden 💥When the gardener has gone this garden Looks wistful and seems waiting an event. It is so spruce, a metaphor of Eden And even more so since the gardener went, Quietly godlike, but of course, he had Not made me promise anything and I Had no one tempting me to make the bad Choice. Yet … Read more
- “Mix – Michael Jackson – Black Or Whitehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2AitTPI5U0&list=RDF2AitTPI5U0
- SECRETS🤐Attract someone into your life with whom you can be naked about at the soul level, not just physically. Someone who cares who will tell you their secrets, someone who will make themselves totally vulnerable because they love you. That's real, raw nakedness.
- “Sleepsong ~ Lullaby from a Secret Garden”🌼🌼🌼https://youtu.be/m2xnPSRSSz Soul searching gives me butterflies, honey x “CUDDLE TIME!” April 12, 2018 – Thursday. It’s early at night, with many things to do and see, Bars and cars and gem shows, Showing jewelry – Shopping – “hopping” – taking-in-a-play, And what’s to do, to do, to do – For this-here li’l J? What is, … Read more
- Secret Garden ❤🌼💙“THE SECRET GARDEN IN WEST TEXAS! ” Wednesday: April 11, 2018 There is a Secret Garden; it’s right here in my heart, And THERE – You can do anything; it is a work of ART! AND THERE IN SECRET GARDEN, YOU’RE ALWAYS SAFE AND SOUND, I LOVE OUR SECRET GARDEN – THE ONE THAT W … Read more
- Body Addiction ~"WISHFUL WANTING ADDICTION(S)!" a poem, a.k.a.: "Is It Safe?" August 12, 2019 (MoonDay) ADDICTION! ADDICTION! It-is my conviction,That: "Addiction-is-all that we've got!!"To keep us right here, insane, but demure – It-is FOR-ADDICTION, we've-sought,All-for-the-sake of-maintaining-The-Flesh – and keeping us here in The Body,Struggling-&-Straining-&-usually com-plaining! Tryin'-to-be-a-little-bit-"naughty!" IF you're NOT addicted to-something-like-PRETTY -or-food-or-some-power or-money,You-might-seek-addiction, to pills-for-some-thrills; this I-think … Read more
- “WE’RE SO PERFECTLY SUITED! I LOVE YOU, CUTE MISS!”"IT'S HER!" a poem – in the horrific series: "Cupid Doesn't Text!"* presented on: (you- guessed-it!) SUNDAY, August 11, 2019! WE ALL HAVE FEARS! and tears! and-concerns! IT'S-PART-OF-BEING-HUMAN, ISN'T-THAT-GREAT? IF it was any other way, I imagine THINGS-WOULD-BE-LESS-INTERESTING, and-we-might-not-be-willing-to-seek-A-Mate, "To have and to hold," to be silly with and bold, And I write this to … Read more
- PICKLE JUICE ~" HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" a poem a.k.a.: "Are You Ready?" a.k.a.: "Treat Others EVERY DAY As If It Was Their Birthday Every Day!" August 11, 2019 (Sunday) Are you READY – for "The Second Coming?"* Are you read to go and fight? Are you ready – to be "BETTER" in your life, Ready for a "good … Read more
- “THE DAWN OF A NEW DAWN!”We cant change the past it either breaks us or makes us different. The journeys we all travel through time is evolution . Do we have to change, no. But it does change us. Its our choices we make is our own responsibility therefore always be kind to you too. Dont hurt others with your … Read more
- SHE ~For: "NATIONAL BOOK LOVERS' DAY," celebrating reading and our favorite books: "BOOK LOVERS LOVE: 'FIFTY SHADES OF GREY!' " a poem for Freya's Day, a.k.a.: "The Anatomy of Training!" August 9, 2019 [Friday] My Beloved TRAINS ME – with style and grace! With the back of her hand! all over the place! Of course, She … Read more