“APPROPRIATE SONGS! YOU MIGHT KNOW IT! FROM YOUR SILLY FRIEND, THE MYSTIC POET!” a poem May 25, 2019 (Friday) Our musical selections are: “Lay Lady Lay,” by B. Dylan, “Crazy,” by W. Nelson, The theme from “Les Miserables,” by B. Poledouris, “It’s So Nice To Have A Man About The House,” sung by D. Shore and “Sentimental Journey,” The Les Brown Band.
When ALL your Lady wants to do –
Is: WAIT IN BED, just wait for you,
Vali-DATE-her! with: “Lay Lady Lay,”
And-she-might-jump-out! and-shout: “Hooray,”
Admitting: “You-love-me EVEN IF I just lay around;
Yes, it’s TRUE! LOVE! I’ve-finally-found!”
OR – IF-you’re-just-plain-berserk, outta-your-friggin’-mind,
Just put on “Crazy,” sing-it and un-wind,
And remind Mr. Right – that-you’re-crazy-in-love-over-him,
And that-that’s the reason for your vigor and vim!!
So! It’s HIS FAULT that you’re acting this way,
‘Cause he’s [just] too darned attractive – every day! 🙂 – “Well, yeah!”
And-if-you’re-so-sad, and you just have to sob,
Put on the theme music – from “Les Miserables!”
This music’s – SO-WEEPY! and-AMAZINGLY-SAD,
“Your sad” might-seem-OK, and then you’ll be glad!
Yeah, it’s-occasionally-nice, To-Have-A-Man-Around-The-House,”
Yet, when you put on this, his “testo-feathers”-‘r-liable-to-stand-right-up,
And you can remind-him-’bout-dinner-out, so you-two-can-go-sup!
Also, “Sentimental Journey” might be [just] the thing when you,
Are-needin’-easy lovin’, with-4-play-t’-set-the moo’ – d
And he’s just actin’ like a ho’ny-ba—-d, who’s-about-to-ignite,
The bed! and YOU! and-most-everything-in-sight!
“Let’s take – a SENTIMENTAL JOURNEY, my Love!” ya-coo-‘n-his-ear,
And-also-whisper: “I love you more than life, my Dear!”
This should pretty much confuse him, as the sweet music plays;
It’ll COOL HIM DOWN, four?someforeplayingways!?
Of course, if none-of-that works, just throw on – ICE WATER,
And he’ll scream quite a lot, just like he aught-a[r]! 🙂 – Yipes! Brrrr!
- Secret Garden 💥When the gardener has gone this garden Looks wistful and seems waiting an event. It is so spruce, a metaphor of Eden And even more so since the gardener went, Quietly godlike, but of course, he had Not made me promise anything and I Had no one tempting me to make the bad Choice. Yet … Read More
- “Mix – Michael Jackson – Black Or Whitehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2AitTPI5U0&list=RDF2AitTPI5U0
- SECRETS🤐Attract someone into your life with whom you can be naked about at the soul level, not just physically. Someone who cares who will tell you their secrets, someone who will make themselves totally vulnerable because they love you. That's real, raw nakedness.
- “Sleepsong ~ Lullaby from a Secret Garden”🌼🌼🌼https://youtu.be/m2xnPSRSSz Soul searching gives me butterflies, honey x “CUDDLE TIME!” April 12, 2018 – Thursday. It’s early at night, with many things to do and see, Bars and cars and gem shows, Showing jewelry – Shopping – “hopping” – taking-in-a-play, And what’s to do, to do, to do – For this-here li’l J? What is, … Read More
- Secret Garden ❤🌼💙“THE SECRET GARDEN IN WEST TEXAS! ” Wednesday: April 11, 2018 There is a Secret Garden; it’s right here in my heart, And THERE – You can do anything; it is a work of ART! AND THERE IN SECRET GARDEN, YOU’RE ALWAYS SAFE AND SOUND, I LOVE OUR SECRET GARDEN – THE ONE THAT W … Read More
- “Politically Incorrect And Not Proud Of It!” “HARDHEADED MONSTER!” a poem. August 28, 2018 – Tuesday. a.k.a.: “Politically Incorrect And Not Proud Of It!” He won’t listen – to anyone – ANYONE AT ALL!! Or! He listens to EVERYONE, but will not “heed their call!” They-used-to-say: “You’re a FREE-THINKER!” or “You’re clever & cool,” But NOW – “You’re HARDHEADED!” He-says: “I ain’t … Read More
- Not again ~ no showNow that we have determined that EVEN THE DIRECTOR is liable to be a “no-show,” for the Community Thanksgiving Concert this evening, the poem entitled: “JESUS SHOWS,” dated November 7, 2018, is surely brought to mind!! However, what will the fate of those errant “melodierizers” be? Well, just this morning, anticipating the situation at … Read More
- “BE KIND TO YOURSELF! IT’S GOOD ADVICE – AND – THERAPY! a poem
written to my Best Friend! on Sunday, June 16, 2019
Bless yourself, when you sneeze, or-else nobody might!
Say: “Excuse-me!’ and-go-have-an-ice-cream, if-someone-wants-to-fight!
Love and kiss and hug a lot – with-your-most-special-friend,
And try to smile and laugh and sing – and-“The-Blues”-will-likely-end!
For, I’ll-bet IF-you’re-kind to-yourself, “The Blues” will seldom come,
But, sometimes-in-This-World-of-Ours, you-might-get-an-upset-tum,*
Or get-a-little-sick – or stub your toe,
But THAT’S OK, just so you’ll know:
* – stomach
YOU’RE V E R Y LOVED! Aren’t we all,
Loved SO-much? So, DO stand tall!
Pat yourself on-your-precious-back;
Be kind-to-yourself! You do-NOT lack,
For anything! at all, my Dear,
And try – to never-ever fear!
Remember:-Eat-good-food – and get-a-little-sleep,
And-a-little-exercise! and-go: “Peep!-Peep!-Peep!”
And BE KIND TO OTHERS! ‘specially-if-they’re-“down!”
Being-kind-to-others [is]-one-of-the-BEST-therapies, I’ve found,
To be kind to you, you precious Honey!
For, I-know-you! You’re-The-Richest-Person-in-town,**
And you never have to wear a frown!
Just gather with friends – and fa-mil-y!
Be kind to ALL! It’s GREAT THER-A-PY!
** -’cause you have the most friends!
P. S.: Even-if-you’re-short, (Randy Newman was wrong!) * I-know-a-lot-of-short-folks-who-are-“health-fully-long!” * And, even if you’re fat! or thin! or-a-“kook,” * anorexics-and-bulimics-are-still-OK-in-“My-Book,” * For I AM The Lamb, The Shepherd, and-your-pal, * And-I-KNOW-you’re-a-real-swell-guy-or-gal, * And-if-need-help, to-love-the-beautiful-YOU, * I’ll do my best – to help you through! * And we’ll bless each other, each-and-every-day, * And send love around, in ev-er-y way! * And – remind everyone, to love without end, * And-hold-hands-and-giggle, as we-pray-and-send: * JOY! to-the-World, for a bright, new day, * is SURE to come! You-and-me! We’re-OK! 🙂 – Yay!
- The “Taurians”*** are STABLE, and they haul the long haul vers. ? Scorpio oh my goodness gracious m"CONFUSION!" a poem a.k.a.: "Resolution or What NOT?!" 13 June 2019 [Thor's Day] IF everything COSTS something, "Is it worth it?" you ask; "Is there free? Is there expensive? What IS our task?" Perhaps: To (IF you wish) decide what any of this means!! To-do-that, you-might (1) define-terms-and (2) go-back-to-your-teens, When most (?) of us … Read More
- Good old Jimm Knew“7 ARTICLE 15s!”* a poem Saturday Nov. 24, 2018! Preamble: “The Song of The Fretter!” I don’t work well with others, but I get lonely pretty fast] – And – I don’t like molds – and-I-also don’t-mind – breakin’-the-friggin’-cast!] And – my memory – well, it’s like a trap], and, no, Pretty-Baby! I don’t need … Read More