“ALWAYS MISSING OUT!” a poem February 4, 2019 (Moon-day!)
IF I ONLY REACTED – “better” – and “quicker,”
I’d-be-better-off – but – I’m feeling-a-bit-sicker,
Trying to keep-up – with what-others-suggest?
To help my poor life? – and-make-a-“comfortable nest?”
To fulfill the desires – of Presidents and Kings?
Perhaps JUST RELAXING?! “My burden is LIGHT!”*
And – BREATHING-FOR-A-MOMENT – might be beautifully right!
“JUST EASY DOES IT!” a term! demonized,
Are we TOO HYPNOTIZED? 🙂 – Whoa!
* – offered by a little known “prophet” a couple thousand years ago!
- YOUR LOVE IS PERFECT💜“YOUR LOVE IS PERFECT!” a poem. Tuesday: MAY 1st a.k.a.: “H Starts The Heart!” My lover’s concerned that – she’s just “right” for me! “I want to be HELPFUL, I really must be, To insure that I’m doing the right things for you; I don’t want you ever to feel tense or blue!” “Oh, Darling, … Read more
- Australian Vegemite 😁😁“GREAT EXPECTATIONS!” a poem a.k.a.: “The Unexpected!” It’s Thursday: Sept. 20, 2018 “Just be aware! Anything can happen! Anytime! Anywhere! It is the nature of This Place: The Unexpected! OR – Don’t beware! Just EXPECT The Unexpected!” The Mystic Poet. “I trust you, Mr. Giggles!” said faithful, little-Sweet Sue – As she offered a-vegemite-sandwich – … Read more
- “Tennessee Waltz ( 1959 ) – CONNIE FRANCIS –https://youtu.be/5GWDgirgsq4 “A RETURN TO B A L A N C E !” a.k.a.: “The Stream of The Balanced Dance!” March 21, 2018 – Wednesday. There’s-a-PLACE (?) A place we know, It is not fast; it is not slow, It is a place we like to go, A place called “BALANCE,” to-mend-and-sew, Your tattered-ness of Heart … Read more
- POLITICAL CORRECTNESS … AND … the power to insure that people not of his political “affiliation” would keep their opinions to themselves!😁😁😁😁“JUDGEMENT, WITH AN ‘E' ! “ a poem, a.k.a.: "Judgment Is As Judgment Does!" Tuesday, July 10th 2018 All this talk of JUDGMENT, has got me smiling loud, People, focused-on-going-around, pointing fingers proud: Democrats, Republicans, Patriots and "fools(?)” Activists and Black-tivists, and TALKING HEADS, on stools! The things they’ve all in common is thin-skins and … Read more
- HAPPY~ I just want to be happy 😁 Dont mess with TEXAS, U.S.A.Pure happiness radiates from love that is so pure
- YEAH ! LOVELY IDEAS OF PASSION AND DIRTY TIMES"YEAH!" a poem May 25, 2019 [Saturday] Yeah, don't water so much, 'cause the water bill's too high, And The Sun'll-burn-your-skin – and probably hurt your eye! So, wear protective lenses, a hat – and some sunscreen! Yeah, without the water, the grass'll-be-brown, not-green, BUT! Don't-overexert-yourself! Come inside and watch TV, And don't drink wine … Read more
- A Bar ~ TEXAS COWBOY"A. BAR!" a. poem! May 24, 2019 [Freya's Day] There's-a-place, where you can come and drink, Poison! (pause) and-talk-"death-talk!" 'til you STINK, OF-THE POISON [which] you-have-drunk! You-can-stay UNTIL you-smell-like-"a-skunk," OR! until-you-SCARE-"the-other-regular-patrons," With – screaming or crying or-various-other-HATE-trons!* Stay-as-long-as-you-like IF you-have-"cash-to-bear!" "Bearer Bonds!" They're-called-over-here! So, with cash and manners well in hand, You-can-come-for-some-poison! and-maybe-a-band, Which can … Read more
- “STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES!” a poem a.k.a., ” Eternal!” a.k.a., “CHOOSE To Never Say BYE, BYE!” Thursday: Karaoke at The Ole Crystal Bar [May 23, 2019]"STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES!" a poem a.k.a., " Eternal!" a.k.a., "CHOOSE To Never Say BYE, BYE!" Thursday: Karaoke at The Ole Crystal Bar [May 23, 2019] Why-not BE STUPID!? What's wrong with that? Why not JUST SWING that bloody bat, To knock it CLEAN – out-of-The-Park, And go down swinging? [Go-ahead!] Jump-on-The-Ark, With Noah … Read more
- ~ A Western Ballad – Allen GinsbergWhen I died, love, when I died my heart was broken in your care; I never suffered love so fair as now I suffer and abide when I died, love, when I died. When I died, love, when I died I wearied in an endless maze that men have walked for centuries, as endless as … Read more
- No worries mate 👨🏼🌾"NO WORRIES, MATE!" a poem a.k.a.: "We In The Pink!" 12 May 2019 (Mum's Day) You know that we'll be FINE, For LOVE has poured "the wine," We're sipping all the while, And LOVE, She loves to smile!!! LOVE-says: "Worry's-such-a-silly-way, To-spend-[our]-courtship!" Let's-just-"pray," Expressing-gratitude! for-finding The-One, To-have-and-hold-forever! Now, life's such fun! We watch The World [try-to]-thwart-Love's-firm-embrace, … Read more
- Harmony🌼.Please“HONEY? ARE YOU AWAKE?” a poem. a.k.a.: “Is That A ‘G’ String?!” a.k.a.: “I Just Wanna Make Harmony Tonight!” May 9, 2018 – Odin’s Day. “Honey, are you awake?” – “Not now – I’m strung out! My ‘scroll’s’ vibrating!” “What’s-it-about?!” “I just-dunno! I’m too tight – or loose – or dry, And, damn-it, WOODY! I … Read more
- “TO THE PARTY OF THE FIRST AND SECOND PART, LET’S NEVER PART!!” a poem 25 April 2019 (Thor’s Day)"TO THE PARTY OF THE FIRST AND SECOND PART, LET'S NEVER PART!!" a poem 25 April 2019 (Thor's Day) Ernest Hemingway* once said: "THE WORLD-is a fine place [and] worth fighting for!"*I agree WITH THE SECOND PART, but nothing more! (long pause)And WHAT IS "THE WORLD? Perhaps, every place offering THIS illusion:"THAT EXISTENCE IS-NOT ONE!" … Read more
- COWBOY POETRY WEEK Thankshttps://wp.me/p7JPP4-2iz
- “I CAN’T SLEEP WITH ALL OF YOUR NOT CARING!”~ Texas Cowboy 🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠"I CAN'T SLEEP WITH ALL OF YOUR NOT CARING!" a poem April 22, 2019 (Monday) Mary M. did-burst into-Their-Room!She seemed distraught, and she carried a "secret" BROOM,Which she repeatedly, brutally – hit Him with![He had him a helmet, but it wasn't a "pith!"]* "Care!" she screamed; "You MUST care about things,Because insomnia (TO ME!) – … Read more
- “YES!” a poem in the series: “Under Cover Poems, Intended For Skin-to-Skin Contact Plus All!”* April 2, 2019 (Tuesday) 🤗"YES!" a poem in the series: "Under Cover Poems, Intended For Skin-to-Skin Contact Plus All!"* April 2, 2019 (Tuesday) I used to be: A MAN OF THE WORLD! I had extra dough! People really RESPECTED me – and everyone did know, To NOT disrespect ME, for I was a jolly, good fellow of "means!" I … Read more
- “LIGHT BEARER IN MY ROOM!”TEXAS COWBOY 🤠"LIGHT BEARER IN MY ROOM!" a poem March 31, 2019 (Sunday) I found me an angel! NO, not-Lucia, in-my-room, Nor Priscilla – Angela – or Florencia-in-bloom! This-one did come – into-[my]-vision SHE was, And I fell for this angel – You-ask-WHY? because: SHE WAS FILLED WITH SUCH RADIANCE; her eyes sparkled gray; I found me … Read more
- “INSPIRATION!”TEXAS COWBOY 🤠"INSPIRATION!" a poem, a.k.a.: "The Basement Story!" March 25, 2019 (Moon-day) Skin touching skin touching skin touching skin! I am just crazy! for-you! LET ME IN! I-just -wanna-be-CLOSER than I can recall, Ever-being-with-anyone, Spring-Summer-or-Fall! [THE STORY!] I-was-trapped-in-The-Basement, when-this-maiden-approached!!! She locketh-ed the door, then I THINK that SHE "coached," ME IN THE WAYS OF SUBTLE(?) ROMANCE! … Read more
- RULES FOR GUNFIGHTS😁RULES FOR GUNFIGHTS Gunfight Rules "Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading." In a gunfight, the most important rule is … HAVE A GUN!!! These are shooting tips from various Concealed Carry Instructors. If you own a gun, you will appreciate these rules… If not, you should get one, … Read more