“YES!” a poem in the series: “Under Cover Poems, Intended For Skin-to-Skin Contact Plus All!”* April 2, 2019 (Tuesday)
I used to be: A MAN OF THE WORLD! I had extra dough!
People really RESPECTED me – and everyone did know,
To NOT disrespect ME, for I was a jolly, good fellow of “means!”
I wore silk suits and ties – fancy shoes! Never jeans,
And – THEN ONE DAY IT ALL ENDED!!
I met YOUR panties! and we – were “friended!”
I love wearing your “britches,” soft and nice;
I love sniffing them – and keeping them in the refrigerator (on ice)!
So they’re cool, when the weather is a little bit hot,
And YOUR PANTIES ARE TOO! although their temperature may not!
THAT’S RIGHT! I have become – “A Panty Man!” ’tis my greatest joy!
I AM – your “Panty Man!” Your lingerie-ing boy!
I love your panties! Their smell! Their feel!
I collect every panty you give me! WHAT-A GREAT-DEAL!
My past!? is past!! It-couldn’t LAST,
For, compared to ANYTHING else – Your panties are a blast!
Different colors! Different styles!
Each-one-of-your-panties – is-worth: a zillion smiles!
* – That’s right! There HAVE been others in this series! You simply have missed them!
- Assange Charged Under The Espionage Act
- 3 Ways Christianity Was Largely Responsible For The Holocaust
- One Catholic Priest Destroyed the Entire Mayan Written Language
- Letter to my Husband ~ Quote