“MY FAVORITE MUSIC!” a poem April 23, 2019 (Tuesday)
There’s a lot of great music I’m sure I’ve heard:
Classical! Rock-and-Roll! The-Blues! [and]-some-absurd,
Like Weird Al Yankovic and Randy Newman,
Yet, I-just-love Elvis – and Heavy Metal boomin’!
I love Selena Gomez – and Frank Sin-atra;
Plus, great “musical” numbers, can-even rival ope-ra!
Justin Bieber and Elton (John) can sound-to-me Divine,
And Madonna is an angel! With-Tony (Bennett) I-love-to-dine!
The Beatles – and The Stones – and The Who are ALL just “fab!”
And Patsy Cline – and Johnny Cash – are never, ever “shab!”
I even like some “rap” – and [church] hymns! and-a-spiffy-Latin-song,
By Julio – or-his-son-Enrique, they-can-take-me-“to-The-Moon!”
[There-are] so-many songs and lyrics – floating in my head,
THE VOICE OF MY BELOVED, like Jesus Christ’s of old,
Is-“The-Music of The Spheres,” my Love – for this is what we’re told:
THE VOICE OF GOD – IS-THE-“NAME” OF GOD,
So-HONOR-“music!” Be kind – and broad!
For “The Heart of God” is broad and pure,
And YOUR voice? ETHEREAL!* It’s-a-“sacred-cure!”
* – Something so perfect it does not seem to “fit” into This World!
- Two’s A Sacred Heart
- Jesus Message
- “BABY KNOWLEDGE ON BEING RUACH.”* a poem January 2020, based on considerations presented by Mystic Teacher Alan Watts.
- Congratulations Canada 🇨🇦
- Unconditional love ❤️
- JESUS IS ON THE CROSS AT MY HOUSE.
- Blessed Be ~ Woman 💁
- Life’s like that you know
- Woman 💃
- Pray for humour Mystic Poet ❤️❤️