“ANOTHER DAY IN THE LAND OF JACK’S BEAN!”* a poem April 25, 2019 (TH.)
“The scraps! The crumbs! You throw to me,
Are in-su-fficient!” She-said-spite-fu-lly!
The Golden Goose – was-laying eggs, as-fast-as-He-was-able!!
But, still, His-Sweetie-demanded [that] He-lay-MORE, for-the-breakfast-table!
* – A story related to the fable “Jack and The Beanstalk!” Years after The Giant has passed away, having left a daughter, equally gigantic, She was able to retrieve The Golden Goose and The Harp from Jack’s house! It was a house That Jack Built!
- BRAIN~WASHING 101
- Shall we go for a ride down the back road 🤷🏻♂️🔥
- “IMBALANCING THE BALANCE!” a poem May 4, 2019 (Saturday)
- “EVOLUTION OF”EVOLUTION OF A GLORIOUS STORY?” OF A GLORIOUS STORY?”
- “ANOTHER DAY IN THE LAND OF JACK’S BEAN!”*💥