Twinkle, twinkle, little star,
How I wonder what you are !
Up above the world so high,
Like a diamond in the sky.
When the blazing sun is gone,
When he nothing shines upon,
Then you show your little light,
Twinkle, twinkle, all the night.
Then the trav’ller in the dark,
Thanks you for your tiny spark,
He could not see which way to go,
If you did not twinkle so.
In the dark blue sky you keep,
And often thro’ my curtains peep,
For you never shut your eye,
Till the sun is in the sky.
‘Tis your bright and tiny spark,
Lights the trav’ller in the dark :
Tho’ I know not what you are,
Twinkle, twinkle, little star.
~ The Star
- WALKING BY MOONLIGHT
- The History of Bipolar Disorder
- Discover Prompts, Day 30: Grateful
- Theme from “Love Story” – the Movie – SoundCloud
- Made Hatters Tea Party
- How to make Kindness part of your day
- she’s well versed in many while the only verse I seem to care about is the one with her in it
- Kindness, Vengeance, and a Quiet Heart
- Is happiness more than just pleasure?
- Alligator Bride
- How To Maintain Your Privacy As A Blogger
- No surprise there
- What would I give
Guess who arrived
As life ebbs and flows ..so does thought of what was, is and might be ….but only God knows what…
Great film acted by a great actor Dustin Hoffman …..those actors are the best in them types of roles …..
Thank you so much
Cute beyond expectation!
The silly site I posted a picture of God hanging on the cross. Work of art. 17 Century.…
“Whether I am right or wrong, I am always right”… LOL I love this quote of yours, loooove it!
Just little bits and pieces of scrap paper found long ago when the poor soul was in a very confused…
Devil invited for dinner ! That’s quite an imagination! Well it’s good to read
Thank you, Nova
Thank you Dear