“BON VIVANT!” a poem March 24, 2019 (Sunday)
I like to be, to be WITH YOU!
You’re so pretty, and you’re true!
You smile NICE, with sparkly eyes;
Your hair runs downward, to your thighs;
You are so kind and help a lot,
Even-those-people – those-who-are-not,
Too kind to you! You are my model,
And-if-I-could put-you in a bottle,
I-bet-I-could-sell-you for: a zillion dollars,
But I DON-WANNA – for I just hollers,
When you touch me – and call my name!
You are the-most-est-glamorous “dame,”
That I have ever laid eyes on!
Thanks-for-being My Bon Vi-vant!*
* – Here referring to a person who knows how to live well!
- “GOOD DAY BAD DAY!” ~ MYSTIC POET
- “FORGIVENESS WITH A SMILE!” ~ MYSTIC POET
- Each day of optimism and a smile
- Man who was wrongfully convicted of WA murder is killed in hit-run – Yahoo News
- ~ Quote ~ Kindness