“Ghillie suit rapist” Troy Johnson has pleaded guilty to kidnapping and raping a 12 year old girl and sex offences against another 11 year old girl.
The man who abducted and molested a girl in bushland while she begged for mercy has been pictured and named. Troy Johnson pleaded guilty to a total of 10 offences in Gosford District Court on Thursday. The charges were in relation to the assault of a 12-year-old girl as well as other sex offences against an 11-year-old girl between August 2016 and January 2017.
During Thursday’s court appearance he also pleaded guilty to two other charges that related to separate attacks on an 11-year-old girl between August 11 2016 and January 1 2017. Johnson admitted using a weapon and exposing the child to indecent material to make it easy to procure her for sex, and producing child abuse material.
SO THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME HE HAS OFFENDED AGAINST CHILDREN !
SO WHY SHOULD HE EVER BE LET OUT ?
The NBN contractor’s name was initially suppressed by the courts, but The Daily Telegraph confirmed that this was a mistake and allege the families of his victims wanted to share his identity. Johnson camouflaged himself and hid in bushes that he knew were frequented by school children and snatched a 12-year-old girl when she walked past. He then dragged her into the dense bushland and sexually assaulted her for up to an hour.
We at FACAA have held off sharing this information until he was found guilty and doing so could not affect his case either way. To share this information will not affect the case now, so we ask that everyone shares his face far and wide in case he gets a suspended sentence.
The little girl was on her way to school when the attack occurred. On the same day, a court document said how his victim said ‘stop, stop, stop’ as the father-of-three forced her from a footpath in Narrara on New South Wales’ Central Coast.
But according to the agreed statement of facts, Johnson told the girl ‘don’t scream or I will hurt you’. The married man, who lay in wait in a green and brown ghillie suit, then used cable ties and duct tape to tie up her hands and feet and cover her mouth.
After the horrifying attack at 7.45am on Monday, May 15 2017, the 12-year-old fled and made her way to school where her teacher raised the alarm with police. ‘She was dirty and dishevelled … she had swollen marks on her wrists and ankles,’ the documents said.
The girl’s harrowing ordeal lasted close to one-hour, at which point Johnson told her to get re-dressed. The rapist was arrested in August 2017.
Just a month after he was placed in custody, Johnson was viciously attacked by one of his fellow prisoners. Not sure why this was included in the report, are they trying to make us feel guilty for him ?
At the time of the prison attack Johnson’s father claimed his son had been ‘smashed to pieces’ and said he would never ‘abandon my boy’ despite the alleged charges. We can’t help but wonder what his father thinks now ? Who on earth wouldn’t question their own parenting if they have raised a multiple time child abuser, kidnapper, rapist…..
A lot of this story was cut and pasted to preserve the facts, our source a Daily Mail story which we double checked against other news sites we will link below the hashtags.
This thing is no man, he is a vile pathetic coward who gets off on hurting children. His file should be marked never to be released !
If anyone knows the girls involved in this case please tell them we at the FACAA would love to help them with our Phoenix Program. We can only hope they get the help they need to heal.
Troy Johnson you are no man !
You do not deserve to breath free air ever again !
#FACAA #ProudFACAA #NSW #GuardiansOfTheInnocent #NSW #NSWPOL #NSWPolice #TroyJohnson #GhillieRapist #Scum #Coward #NeverToBeReleased #VoiceForTheVoiceless #HopeForTheHopeless #ChildrensChampions #EndingChildAbuse #RaisingAwareness #ChangingLives #HealingSurvivors #ChangingLaws #Legal #Law #LegalReform #JuliasJustice #PhoenixProgram #WeWillFight #StandUp #FromHellWeRise #SaveTheKids #TakeAStance