1. Learn from the older people in your life. They have a lot of wisdom to share.
2. Success requires consistency over a long period of time. Don’t give up.
3. There is value in tough conversations.
4. Stop striving, start striding.
5. Every relationship has the potential to change you – for the better or for the worse.
6. Relationships have a way of exposing your weaknesses and flaws.
7. It’s okay to make mistakes.
8. Life happens one day at a time. Be patient.
9. Unaddressed past pain can interrupt present situations.
10. Stop doing things for applause or compliments.
11. Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.
12. Support your friends even when you feel unsuccessful.
13. You’re the average of the 5 friends you spend the most time with.
14. Staying in your comfort zone will keep you from growing and enjoying life. Learn to take risks.
15. It’s okay to take a break and rest.
16. Just because you feel unlovable, doesn’t mean you are unlovable.
17. Restrictions open the door to rewards.
18. Practice your weaknesses.
19. It takes strength to admit when you are weak.
20. Negative thinking can ruin your life.
21. God can’t heal what I decide to hide.
22. Leadership is more than a title or position.
23. Busyness does not mean you are productive.
24. Getting to know someone involves listening.
25. Don’t wait for an apology before you forgive.