During this time, Perez claims she floated out of her body. She was led first to heaven, then to hell.💥💥💥💥

Photo: Public Domain/Wikimedia Commons
In May 1997, Jennifer Perez nearly died after a group of friends drugged her soda and attempted to sexually assault her. Perez was hospitalized for three days, where she slipped in and out of consciousness.

During this time, Perez claims she floated out of her body. She was led first to heaven, then to hell.

When we stopped, I opened my eyes, and I was standing on a great road. I didn’t know where it leads to. But the first thing that I felt there was thirst. I was really thirsty! I kept telling the angel, “I’m thirsty, I’m thirsty!” But it was like he didn’t even hear me. I started to cry, and when the tears ran down my cheeks, they completely evaporated. There was the smell of sulfur, like burning tires. I tried to cover my nose, but that made it even worse. All my five senses were very sensitive. When I tried to cover myself, I could smell the sulfur even more. Also, all those little hairs on my arms, they just disappeared. I felt all the heat, it was very hot.

Perez witnessed people being tortured by terrifying demons, and though she tried, she could do nothing to save them.

After she was given this glimpse of hell, she was led back to heaven, where God gave her a second chance at life.

A Gunshot Victim Was Suspended Over a Fiery Pit

Photo: skeeze/Pixabay/CC0 1.0
Matthew Botsford was shot in the back of the head outside a restaurant in March 1992. To save his life, doctors put him in a medically induced coma which lasted 27 days.

Botsford claimed to have spent that time shackled and hanging over a pit of magma being tormented by terrifying, four-legged creatures who would devour his flesh only to have it grow back to be devoured again. However, he says that worse than all these torments was the profound loneliness and isolation he felt, as every sufferer in hell is totally alone.

Eventually, a gigantic hand pulled him out, while a voice said, “It’s not your time.”

A Doctor Witnessed a Battle of Souls

In December 1943, Dr. George Ritchie, who was suffering from pneumonia, died for nine minutes.

Ritchie claims his spirit rose from his hospital bed and glimpsed his dead body below before Jesus escorted him through a tour of the afterlife. One section of hell was reserved for people who can never fulfill their longings. He saw dead people in a bar desperately grasping for drinks, and smokers reaching out for cigarettes in vain.

In another part of hell, Ritchie saw a huge battle among souls of the dead, with endless physical violence and terrible, perverse sex acts.