“IT’S ALL ABOUT YOU!” 01/26/2018 – Friday.
Well, NOW (pause)
That “GOD” will step in? IF-you-sit-still-or-pray?
That there’re these HAPPY ENDINGS!? at the end of the day?
Sew (pause) Your (pause) Seeds?
And trust That PROVIDENCE will show The Way;
DIVINITY OR THE FORCE, will not betray,
WELL, Yes (pause) and NO (pause) – Yea! (pause) and (pause) Nay! 🙂
(1) IT has (pause) already-“turned out”-OK;
(2) BUT – the-only-thing-on-which-to-pray,
(3) Is YOU! AND – There-is-no-night-or-day;
(4) ‘Cause IT’s ALL dependent – on what YOU say!
(5) And this stuff about religion and “show me the way,”
(6) Is camouflage! and Judas would never betray,
(7) NEITHER is The UNIVERSE-ordered –
There’s nothing here, including this poem –
Listen! Now! Will HANDSOME*
- : Our favorite, handsome horse, named Handsome, who waits at the corners of 4th Street and Lockhart Avenue and/or “B” Street . . . for an apple … or a carrot … or a kind word … or a touch on the nose! “We love you, Handsome!’ “Good pooch!” Oh, and Mr. Ed is Handsome’s great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandfather. What a lineage!